Mono chattered, playing with Soana's long hair to find and eat bugs in it from the flight on Appa.

Sueh raised her brows and reached both hands out to Soana's stomach.
"Are you with child yet?"

In response Soana slapped Sueh's hands away and chuckled.
"No! I didn't trust him that easily."

"I understand. He took you away and you just woke up one day and suddenly you're suppose to wed him in enemy territory. Your father was probably going ballistic."

Soana sighed.
"I haven't seen my father in a year. I'm going ballistic."

"I'm sure you will see him again." Sueh comforted the princess.

She took a deep breath and thought.
"Other than my father, do you know the one other thing I miss about the North Pole?"

"Cucumberquats? Seaweed stew? Kale cookies?"

Soana shrugged.
"Those too. But I miss my own clothes. I miss my tunics and arm wraps." She looked down at her red Fire Nation robe and sighed. "I miss my pants."

Sueh's eyes perked up.
"If it's your clothes you're wanting, I know when Aang and them visited the North Pole, Yue gave them some stuff of yours in case if they ran into you. Right now it's on the back of Appa."

Soana hummed, smirking.
"Really?"

"Oh! How I've missed you!" Soana gushed as she sported her clothes. "Although, they are a lot smaller than I remember."

The princess stretched out her arms to gather more room in her sleeves.

Sueh chuckled at the sight.
"You look ridiculous. Stop that."

"You're the one to talk about looking ridiculous. At least I didn't wear a wolf costume into battle."

Sueh narrowed her eyes.
"It was not a wolf costume! You take that back!"

Soana smirked before digging into the knapsack that held her clothes from the North Pole.
"I wonder what else is in here."

Sueh scratched her head and spoke.
"I remember putting something else in there from Ba Sing Se, but I forget."

The princess then fished out a necklace that was all too familiar.
"You saved my engagement necklace from Zuko."

"Oh yeah! I knew it meant something to you, so I saved it before Yuri's house went up in flames."

Soana stared at the emblem, her mind immediately going to Zuko. She wrapped her fingers around the ribbon and looked to her friend.

"You're my best friend, Sueh. Thank you." Soana grinned before putting the necklace ribbon around her neck and tying it.

"Hey girls!" They heard Katara coming to them.

"Hey." The two greeted nonchalantly.

"Nice outfit, Soana." Katara complimented but hesitated when her eyes landed on Soana's Fire Nation necklace, sticking out like a sore thumb from her water tribe attire.