"Come on babe, we should maybe go get ready" I said, interrupting our afternoon in the sun.

"Ready for what?" Aidan took off her sunglasses, revealing a confused look. The whole time we have been away she has been cooking for us both. Not like I have any complaints about that because she can cook anything, amazingly. But I feel like she deserves to be treated this holiday.

"I've booked a restaurant for us" I said all proudly.

"Awh come on, you know this holiday was about spoiling you" she said and got up of the sun lounger and began to massage my shoulders.

"Surely a guy can treat his missus once in a while" I winked, knowing me calling her my missus made her weak at the knees.

"For fucks sake Grealish" she smirked and planted a kiss on my lips.

"You two look very happy" a stranger walked past and smiled at us. "It's nice to see young people in love nowadays"

"Well how could I not fall in love with this girl" I replied back causing Aidan to blush.

"Here, let me take a photo of you two" the elder woman gestures of Jack to hand his phone over, which he did. She then spent the next 5 minutes taking millions of photos of us both.
Once she handed the phone back and left me and Jack we both started laughing at the randomness of the situation.

"You know what" Jack wiped his eyes. "She's actually taken really nice photos" he began swiping through the photos.

@jackgrealish: god, how did I get so lucky?

@madders: holy shit, this is goals

@tyronemings: you only posted this because of your arm muscles x

@benchilwell: so glad to see you two happy!

For some reason this Instagram post seemed to blow up. With hundreds of thousands of likes pouring in, which was unusual for my Instagram. Thousands of comments also flooded in with messages saying how cute we were, or how lucky I was to have her. Both were completely true statements.

I left Aidan to get ready in the master bedroom whilst I got ready in the smaller one which was still extremely large for a bedroom. It didn't take me long to get ready so I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer before we went out.

"Hey bro" I picked up the FaceTime call from Ty.

"Hey, we just all finished our last training session of the break so we thought we would give you a call, it's our final game tomorrow" He explained.

"Oh right yeah" I said awkwardly. I almost forgot it was international break whilst I was out here. Myself and Aidan had hardly been on our phones and therefore haven't heard much about it.

"Anyway, you're now insta famous so I guess you will no longer be playing?" Madders joked, joining the screen.

"Ah fuck off" I laughed and explained them the story of the weird lady wanting to take photos of us.

"Have you dropped the L bomb yet?" Ty asked. "Is tonight the night?"

"What?" I laughed. "We have barely been together like 4 months at the most"

"And?" Madders said.

"On Love Island they were together for like 6 weeks maximum and they were dropping the L bomb" Ben then joined in the call.

"Well I don't know" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Do you feel in love?" Ty asked.

"I don't know, ive never been in love so I guess I wouldn't know" I shrugged.

"I guess it feels like an extreme amount of happiness, like you would do anything to be with them or to make them happy. You crave being with them, just to see their smile or the way they do something all stupid. It's indescribable but at the same it it's millions of emotions at once" Tyrone said.

"What the hell do you watch on telly?" Madders laughed.

"Well, you know what guys, I think I do love her"