Unsure

Aidans POV

Today was the first day of the football season and the boys were playing away against Tottenham. In the many attempts they have tried to teach me about football it hasn't really worked but I was going for the moral support.

I was already in London working on a few projects so I told Jack that I would meet him at the stadium. He told me what to say to the guards so they would let me in.

I didn't want to particularly stand out at the match so I opted to wear a simple black nike tracksuit with white air forces. I straightened my hair and put on a a pair of black sunglasses which somewhat hid my face.

@aidansimms: finally back in tracksuits😻

@jackgrealish: can't wait to see you🤩

@tyronemings: @jackgrealish bro she's actually coming to see me not you?

@jackgrealish: @tyronemings friendzoned?

I laughed to myself at their petty comments and jumped into my uber that just arrived to take me to the stadium. The TV company thought this would be an interesting thing to film so they were in the car behind me. The car journey didn't take long whilst I was pre-occupied with different social media's.

@nathanbrooks: football is finally back, what are the chances of spurs winning a trophy this season? #itwillhappen

Maura sent me this post immediately and my heart seemed to beat a million times faster than it usually does. I quickly googled what this stadium looked like and I calmed down a little when I realised that it was fucking huge. I locked my phone and tried my hardest to block out the fact that it was still possible that I could bump into Nathan.

I pulled up to the back entrance of the stadium and took a deep breath before I got out of the car. The film crew jumped out before me and was already in place to follow my every move.

"Aidan Simms, I'm here with Aston Villa" I said to the security guard as he looked through a list.

"Can I see ID please?" He asked, bluntly.

"Yeah sure give me a minute" I smiled and rummaged through my purse to find my ID which I haven't been asked for since I was 19.

"Alright mate, Nathan Brooks, I'm here with Tottenham" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

"Oh Aidan, hey" he coughed as I turned around, trying to act natural.

"Oh hey" I awkwardly smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I thought you new nothing about football?"

"Well, Jack plays for Villa so" I responded, I don't think this could of really got any more awkward if I tried.

"Ah yeah I forgot about you and him"

"Yeah"

"You really like eachother?" He asked.

"Of course?" I half laughed. "Why'd you ask that?"

"Just seems all a bit fake to me"

"You're funny" I rolled my eyes.

"What we had was real" he grabbed my hand. "I loved you before you were famous, before you had a brand and all the money"

"You knew I was popular before you came into the house" I snarled.

"You really think I could fake those feelings for that long?" He said, still holding my hand. "I loved you then, and I still love you now. I can see you are unsure about Jack, how can you jump into another relationship so quickly and just suddenly lose feelings for the other person"

"You should of thought about this all before you stuck your thing inside another girl" I huffed. I showed the bouncer my ID and quickly followed the signs to the away team.

Jacks POV

Every Tuesday was when Aidans programme was on telly. So myself along with Tyrone, Madders and Ben made it a weekly thing to all have a takeaway and watch it all together.

"Okay it's on in five minutes guys!" Tyrone shouted. He was more excited to watch it each week than Aidan actually was.

The programme was filmed and edited all in a week so that it was up to date with what was actually happening in her life and the real world.

"This week on Being Aidan" the voice over started, because I came out of Love Island the same man who does the voice over for that does it for my show. "She goes to her first football match" he added. "And there is an awkward encounter" he said seriously.

I could see the boys all look a bit confused at this statement as there was no way I was going to tell them that I bumped into Nathan at the football and he said what he said. Jack would no way be able to concentrate throughout the match and it just wouldn't be fair.

The fact that I also forgot that the cameras were recording when I was speaking to Nathan gave me extreme anxiety. The conversation happened so quickly that I had forgotten what was really said.

There was an advert break and I knew the conversation was about to happen as they made it some type of cliffhanger. My heart was racing at a million beats a minute. Even though I definitely didn't do anything wrong, I was scared to how Jack would react.

"You okay?" James walked in to grab another beer. "It's just about to come back on"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna grab another drink" I half smiled.

"You sure? You've been quiet since the episode started"

"Yeah"

"It's about this awkward encounter isn't it"

"It's nothing"

"Who is it?"

"I saw Nathan" I huffed. "At the football match"

"And what? You lost your shit?" He asked.

"No" I said. "I wish I did really, probably would of been a better reaction" I huffed

"So what did you do?"

"I just listen to everything he had to say, don't get me wrong I didn't agree but I mean not saying anything is gonna make me look like I agree" I began to really panic as I could hear Nathan's voice on screen.

"I'm sure Jack will understand, I mean you were probably just in shock from seeing him" James smiled one last time. "Come here you" he laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh do not only are you chatting to your ex you're getting all friendly with my pals now?" Jack walked in a snarled.

"You're unbelievable, I'm leaving" he added