Gok Wan

Jacks POV

"I can't believe you literally had one job and you forgot to do it" Tyrone paced up and down my front room. Aidan has gone out for the day with Maura and Molly so I could think of what the fuck to do.

"How hard can it be to get a few suits" I shrugged.

"Bro do you not understand - they will have to be altered to each one of us, pressed, then we will have to try them on again to make sure they're right and then what if they have to be altered and pressed again. That's nearly a month. We don't have time Jack" he said in one breath and then grabbed each one of my shoulders as if he was about to shake me

"Bro, what do you do when we aren't training? Watch Say Yes to The Dress or something?" I laughed.

"This is serious Jack"

"You're sounding more like Aidan by the day" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I know how much this day means to her" he sat down. " and yes I know all weddings are special for woman, and the man, but Aidan probably thought she would be married by now, or a year ago. When she won love island I think she thought she found the one, remember in the villa her and Nathan literally spoke about their wedding and how they would have it. I doubt Aidan thought she would be back to square one within a week of coming home. I just think you're underestimating just how big of a day this is for her"

"Well what do you suggest we do?"

"Well I've already spoken to the guys and they have given me all their measurements, now luckily for you I know someone who will do me a favour and get these suits done at record time - we just need to go and choose what suits you want"

"Okay that's fine"

"I mean like er now?"

"Oh shit right okay" I grabbed my keys and jumped into tyrones car. He drove us to the nearest shopping centre.

"Why didn't I realise there was so many different colours and types of suit" I huffed, looking through all the suits.

"Well after you choose the suit colour and style you can get different patterns you know?" Tyrone said.

"No I didn't, thanks a lot" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"What about this one?" Tyrone pulled out a sand/ grey kind of coloured suit. "Imagine this with a brown belt and a brown pair of shoes, you can have a white shirt with the top button undone and then that weird fucking flower they always put in the pocket"

"I was thinking more traditional"

"It will go with the vibe" he said. Aidan has picked out this amazing venue that used to be a castle that go ruined in world war 2, a company took it over and uses it now as a wedding venue. I don't know how she found it but when she took me to look round I knew this was the place I wanted to marry her. "It's all outside and airy fairy so you can't wear a dark colour"

"I don't know"

"Just try it on and if you don't like it you don't like it" he shoved me the suit. I could probably count the times in one hand that I have had to wear a suit and every time off has been the traditional black of navy one, none of this fancy stuff.

"What do you think?" Tyrone asked me as I walked out of the changing room. "You like it don't you?"

"You know what? I think I do" I rubbed the jacket material.

"Call me fucking Gok Wan, I knew you'd like it" Tyrone jumped up. "It looks good bro" he brushed my shoulders down.

"Love you bro" I gave him a hug.