Part 5 (Excerpt)

He put his right hand on my knee and told me he missed our sexy missions. I told him we were gonna get back on track starting tonight. He pulls into this spot called the Mirage. We get out and this beautiful young lady introduced herself. Saying my name is Rain I'll be your hostess tonight. Follow me this way, Preston and I saunter behind her while she leads us inside through this private entrance.

Rain showed us to the walking escalator and said select any area you wanna explore on the tablet. We waved and got on. I started scrolling and Preston was like relax I got this. Bae chose this zone with an illuminated sign that read Let Me See. We went inside and noticed everyone stripping down. Preston got up to get us some drinks.

I just took it all in it was some sexy ass people getting down and dirty I was loving the sight. Daddy came back with Bombay and Pineapple for me. He went with Double shot of 1738 we sipped our drinks. Preston was buzzing and pulled me closer so I could feel his dick hardening. I was beginning to feel damn good myself. I raised my dress and showed Daddy my juicy pussy..

If you wanna read the rest of this Sensual/Erotic Story Please Subscribe to my Patreon

Patreon.com/Lady_Bre

:)