Pt. 2

It was me and my baby's date night again

It was me and my baby's date night again. Preston and I weren't sure. What we wanted to do this go-round. I picked up the stack of mail sitting on the table. One envelope stood out though it was gold and it was addressed to me. I'm like what in the world is this? Preston asked me did I have any ideas of where we should go. I was like I'm not sure bae and opened the shiny letter up. It was an invitation for Preston and me to go to this exclusive bar called Mystique. I had been tryna to get us in there for a while. 

It was in this renovated warehouse and catered to couples. Who needed a spot to chill at and explore their sexual desires. I told my baby about the invitation. And said that we'd be headed there tonight. Then I went and grabbed two outfits. I asked daddy which one was sexier the white one or the black fit. Preston went with the black low cut catsuit. So I go and slip it on when I came out bae was biting his lip. Like, damn you looking right Mami. The catsuit was hugging all my curves. 

Preston handed me my keys and we made our way outside to the truck. I hopped in the driver's seat bae got in on the passenger. And typed the address of the bar into the GPS. I pulled off. Daddy and I were both geeked about finally getting into Mystique. Preston caressed my thigh as I drove he knew that would get me hot. I did my best to keep my cool because I was driving. But I wanted to fuck him right then and there. I told him to chill we're almost to our destination. It took us 20 minutes to get there.