Part 3

After a hectic day at work, I had almost forgotten about date night. That was until Preston came through the door saying Estell you know what today is right? I gave him a blank stare and was like no I don't bae. He was like it's our date night love. I said damn I knew I was forgetting something. Preston told me his friend Dre had mentioned this function. That was going down at this place called Risque. It was an anything-goes kinda kickback. Preston asked me was I tryna go I told him yes baby.

 It sounds like our kind of fun. He said you're gonna need to get ready Stell. So we can be on our way. I got up and went through my walk-in closet. And pulled out this gold chain top with the heels that matched. Pairing em with my red high waisted slacks. I put my pasties on before getting dressed and curling my hair up.

 I couldn't have any nip slips while out with Daddy

 I couldn't have any nip slips while out with Daddy. Once I walked out looking jazzy, Preston was all over me. Saying we may not make it out how sexy you looking I was like oh yes we are bae. He said alright since you insist and kissed me. We got in the whip and peeled out. I could tell Preston was excited he was rubbing on my titties with his right hand.

 And steering the car with the left. No lie I was geeked too I needed to unwind with this fine ass man of mine. He turned into Risque and parked the car. Judging from all the cars in the lot it was gonna be one hell of a night. We walked down this blue carpet that led inside of the venue. Preston had just paid the entrance fee. When this guy approached us and asked if it was ok to snap our picture? We said sure go ahead my extra ass leaned in and licked the side of my baby's face.