¤| Chapter Six |¤

Start from the beginning

"I. Am. Fine," Six snarked and Seven leaned back wincing a little from Six's sudden change of voice. She frowned and looked away, "It's nothing," she mumbled before walking away.

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.

Seven watched as Six walked on, he was still confused why Six was acting like she something scary at the end of the cafeteria. Was she alright? Why couldn't she tell them what's wrong? Questions filled in Seven's head, but he was far from getting answers.

Twenty-Three frowned while watching Six go before standing up, "Well, I better go to class," she said while walking off. Seven sighed while walking off and Mono followed behind, since they had the same class next.

"I wonder what's wrong with Six," he mumbled out loud enough for Mono to hear, Mono looked at him then shrugged, "She'll probably tell you another time."

Seven looked at Mono then back to the hall, "And it's weird," Seven said.

"What is weird?" Mono asked.

"Twenty-Three seemed off the last few days, and now it is Six," Seven pointed out then his eyes widened upon realizing what he said. They both seemed off... They both have problematic counterparts... Was something bad about to happen?

Seven shivered, Oh I hope not...

Mono looked down to the ground in deep thought, then came up with the same realization as Seven, he faced him, "Are you telling me that something bad might happen cause the two of them are seeming off?" He asked, and Seven could hear a tiny bit of fear in it, taking they just did experience something bad two years ago and left a huge scar to them.

"Yes?..." Seven said in an unsure tone, "Maybe... Maybe it might," he fixed and Mono frowned, "God, I hope you're wrong."

Seven frowned, "I hope so too," he said.

And then a loud boom came, followed with a huge rumble. The students yelped in surprise and Seven nearly shot back if Mono wasn't there and held on his arm, pulling him back to his feet.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Seven nodded, "Yeah, but what was that?"

Another loud boom and a stronger rumble came, the student screamed before running, "Earthquake!!!" They all shouted before running. The two boys stood in shock before they looked at each other. Only two things in their mind.

"Six."

"Twenty-Three."

And with that they quickly pushed past the students, looking for the two girls.

==================

.: Just a few minutes before the first rumble :.
.: Six's P.o.V. :.

Six stormed off and pushed past the hall filled with students heading to their respective classes. Six ignored whatever she saw and pushed the students away, she didn't meant to get irritated at Seven asking her, but she was fine, and she just wanted them to know she was fine even if she wasn't.

Her thoughs were snapped short when she saw a familiar shadow like raincoat stand out from the large crowd. Six stopped on her heels as her face became slack in shock. It was like the world was slowly stopping and the students sluggishly pushed past before freezing. Six stood still, her fingers getting cold in fear as watched as the familiar child turned.