He raises his head away from my shoulder, I look at him and he looks into my eyes and rests his forehead onto mine

“We should go to the hospital”

I say and he nods

“We should also tell the kids”

He says, he sighs

“I’ll tell them myself”

I say and he smiles

“how is everyone at the hospital?”

I ask him and he shrugs

“Ase is distraught, I don’t know about Boobie, Ase said she’s shut down and isn't saying anything”

He says and I nod

“She just lost her partner, we can't blame her for shutting everyone out. She was there with him through everything, when she is ready to open up she will”

I tell him and then cup his face

“I love you ok?”

I tell him and he plants a kiss on my lips

“I love you too”

He tells me and then I move I away from him and stand up. I walk out to find the kids, we are at Boobie’s house and they are scattered round the house the last time I checked. 

My show went well, Mercy was there and it made everything better, having my friends with me and my children was everything to me and I am always appreciative of God giving me them. My husband came back 2 days after my show, I did sell quite a lot of my art and I couldn’t be happier and my husband was more happy than I was that he took me out for a weekend to celebrate and get away from everything.

Kate and I are ok I guess, we not friends and I don’t think we ever will be but she is Kyle’s mother and that’s as far as my relationship with her goes. Her daughter is an amazing kid, looks just like her and Kyle.

Kyle and Clark are set to get married at the end of this year, he and Clark are supposed to tell us something tonight at supper so I don’t know anymore with the news of Damon’s passing. I meet Kyle first and always he is the first one I’m going to tell as I always do with everything else. 

“Mom”

He says

“Hey baby”

I let out a sigh

“Everything ok?”

He asks

“Yes, well no. Kyle Damon is gone”

I say and he goes silent for a while, I place my hand on his shoulder

“How is dad?”

He asks

“I don’t know, he’s worried about Boobie”

I tell him

“When will you guys be going to the hospital?”

He asks

“In a few, will you be able to tell the rest? We’ll discuss whatever it was you needed to talk to us about when we all together later, yes?”

I ask

“We can talk about it after the funeral mom it's ok”

He assures me

“Ok honey. Let me go fetch my things”

.

.

To Be Continued