Winds of Change

(Hello everyone....
Welcome to the final chapter of this book.
^ω^
Yay!
I actually finished writing a book.
≧∇≦
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine. The art above is not mine either. My respect goes to the artist. And it's available on Pinterest.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Death looked at the world his Young Master was currently residing in. They could feel Fate's mischief and Chaos' hands joining together to cause trouble for the mortals. That had visited their child earlier and they knew their child and his friends were bursting with questions and curiosity but understand their pride didn't let them ask the questions. Death chuckled remembering how disgruntled they were when they reached a neck hold. Death was so tempted to tell them but they didn't knowing soon they would get through their problems. Plus they had a feeling their child's chastity would be in danger should they solve the problem so soon.

Death, 'Hmmm! Can't mistake the look the cursed ones are giving him. And if I didn't know any better I say young Harry is flattered by it.'

As Death was reminiscing, they were joined by their two siblings, Time and Life. The three of them were born or rather came to existence together next to each other. Time and Life had their own favorites in the Mortal realm however it was truly rare when Death chose a representative. The Mortals for some reason feared death, not realizing that life is followed by death with time in between. The three of them were one in more ways they would admit.

Life took out a jug of her favorite drink pouring it into three different goblets, "Soul for your thoughts?"

Death took a goblet, "Hmm! Somewhat."

Time sipped his, "You're thinking about Harry aren't you?"

Death, "Perhaps ~"

Life grinned, "Look at you, acting like a proud human parent."

Time laughed, "You can't blame Death for it dear Life. Even we can't deny that among millions of life forms. There will always be that one that is just the perfect child for us."

Life nodded, "Indeed, although it still annoys me, we cannot have one of our own. I suppose the fact they are being born, even though it is among mortals, will satisfy me."

Death hummed while their siblings followed them. Life tended to take the form of adult female while Time favored the form of older men. Death themselves didn't prefer any gender or being preferring his original (terrifying for humans) form. Besides he found it fascinating how Harry did not look afraid of him but instead sought him out instead for comfort. It always amused them when Harry's friends became rigid everytime they realized Death was near. It amused them even more when they see Harry talk to Death like they were an old friend. Their 'WTF' faces were hilarious and always made the visits better.

Death, "The little Sky who follows Harry around finally noticed me last visit. And interestingly enough he was not terrified of me unlike the others."

Life, "Oh? That's news."

Time hummed, "Sounds like the little fledgling is following the older fledgling's footsteps."

Death nodded, "Perhaps! I only hope he does not get any foolhardy ideas out of it. Harry cares about the little one and would be terribly upset if anything happens to him."

Life hummed comfortingly, "Worry not, I'm sure your dear one has it handled. Being a wizard he knows better than to expect things to go as planned."

Death, "True enough!"

Time looked over the world, "The winds of Fate are changing. I do wonder what our younger siblings have in store for the mortals."

Death grumbled, "Whatever it is, it will not doubt increase my already full workload."

Life laughed, "Hear, hear! If that's not the truth."

Time chuckled, "I'm honestly looking forward to what happens next. It's not always we get much entertainment."

Death nodded in agreement, the problem with being timeless and immortal beings. There is not much out there that can interest you. Only once in a millennia does something happen that catch your attention. The mortals who seek immortality are truly foolish and those who do gain it somehow commit suicide after they realize how truly alone they were and they are unable to cope with the loneliness.

Life shook her head, "Well, I need to get going. Thanks to Chaos, War and Love clashing again. There is a completely new dimension being created. They didn't want to keep it barren and asked me to fill it with life. Those brats honestly. They can create trouble but don't know how to handle the aftermath."

Death gave a deadpan, "You're kidding me."

Time snickered, "Oh sounds fun. Do you need help?"

Life snorted, "I know. We'll see. I don't actually plan on giving life to it right away. Maybe after a millennia or three when one of the older dimensions cease to exist."

Death hummed, they could accept that. Time looked at them knowingly while Life just smiled and waved them goodbye before leaving.

Time, "You're excited."

Death, "A bit perhaps. It has been a while since something happened. Most of the time nothing interesting happens in the world of living that can shake the whole existence. Yes, I look forward to the future."

Life is always filled with happiness and sadness, with bad and good experiences that can teach you to become the best of yourself. Time always moves on and life changes with Time. They are met by Death in the end, who is always patient and is never in a hurry. The three of them together form an everlasting cycle.

(And this is the end for this book!
O(≧▽≦)O
Thank you dear lovely readers for sticking with this story.
≧ω≦
More than 30k reads is awesome!
(灬♥ω♥灬)
I'll soon publish book 2. I'm still a bit torn with the title but I'll figure it out.
And thank you for voting everyone. Truly appreciate it.
See you all in the next book.)