Letting Go

(Hello everyone!
I'm back with another chapter!
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn are not mine! The art is not mine either! It gave me inspiration for this chapter!
My thanks and respect to the amazing artist who created the art!
'thoughts'
"talking"
Enjoy)

Harry sat at the table and looked at Death and Skull. He could tell despite their apprehension towards each other, they were amicable to the others presence. It brought him relief he realized. They were getting along and he wouldn't have to play peace keeper. He took a deep breath and took some of the breakfast spread and served himself and Skull.

Harry, "I believe you have questions for me! What would you like to know? Mind you! I probably won't be ready to talk about everything!"

Skull looked at Harry, he couldn't pin point it but Harry had changed. It was not in a bad way but rather it seemed like his sky had become stronger. Skull wondered what happened to cause the look in his eye. The look of a soldier but without the darkness. The same look he sees on the Arcobaleno when they think he doesn't notice.

Skull, "Everything and anything you can tell me from the start! I understand if you aren't able to speak of some things. I'll wait till you can tell me about them!"

Harry smiled at his Cloud, "All right, it all starts with a prophecy. A prophecy that destroyed a family leaving an infant all alone in the world. The child grew up not knowing about his parents or his heritage. But when he turned 11, he received a letter saying he was to go to a special school for special children.
He met his first friend. Hagrid who told him, he was a wizard, then he met his second friend, Hedwig and the amazing train ride where he met his third friend, Ron, a prat Draco who became a rival and fourth friend, Hermione after some crazy adventures. There was a Professor McGonagall who could turn into a cat, another, Professor Snape who was too strict that it seemed like bullying, one was a very gentle teacher, Professor Sprout while another, Professor Flitwick was very hyperactive. Then there was a teacher, Professor Hooch who taught how to ride brooms, Professor Vector who taught the older years runes, Professor Squirrel who taught defense, Professor Babbage who taught muggle studies and Madam Pomphrey who was the nurse. It was amazing, the school that was full of magic, filled with talking paintings, moving stairs and friendly ghosts. They had many adventures together. They fought against a troll, met a dragon, a cerebus, a unicorn and centaur. They fought against a follower of the madman who wanted to use a special stone, the Philosopher's stone to bring his Master back."

Through the entire narration Skull's eyes were wide as saucers. He could tell his Sky wasn't lying, he could feel it through their bond, his Sky's feelings.

Harry became quite, "It was my first kill. I burned him to death."

Skull moved to hug Harry then looked at him, "You said you learned magic in that school! Can you show me?"

Harry, "You believe me? Really believe me!"

Skull shrugged, "I was cursed into a baby! Sooooooooooo why not magic school?"

Harry laughed, "All right! Oh I know! Wingardium Leviosa!"

The empty plates and glasses floated into the air and started moving towards the sink to be washed and later dried. The Cloud Guardian watched the entire thing delighted by the magic show.

Skull, "This is pretty neat and useful."

Harry smiled, "Yes, it is!"

Skull, "Feeling ready to continue? You can take your time you know!"

Harry, "Yes, I think I am! I know this all sounds incredible and will be hard to believe as I continue but I ask you to be patient."

Skull nodded and sat back, while Harry spoke about how the first year ended and he went back to his relatives place. His relatives lack of care for his Sky grated on his nerves but he listen instead of shouting about it. Harry continued to tell about how his friends rescued him from his relatives, after a house elf, Dobby caused trouble for him. Skull gave his approval for his friends they sounded like good guardian material. He talked about "The Burrow", his friend's family, the blocked magical barrier, the misadventures with the car. Professor Snape chewing them out.