Back to the Grinder

(Hello my lovely readers!
I'm back with another chapter! I still can't believe how many of you love this story. I mostly wrote this to satisfy my own desire for a crossover.
≧ω≦
I'm so flattered!
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman are not mine. The picture above is from an advertisement for a book sale.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Harry and Verde had gone back to their research after returning from the vacation. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that holidays and relaxation were the best medicine for workaholic people. They had returned refreshed and relaxed like never before. Reborn was quite pleased with the end result of the vacation, even though he had to suffer through Iemitsu's stupidity and whining. The Lion had finally figured out who Tsuna called Papa and became more over bearing than before. 

Reborn however mused, 'It was however amusing to see his shocked and blank reaction. And who knew the Young Lion was capable of emitting such killer intent.'

Flashback:

Iemitsu who's intuition was acting up watching Reborn's interactions with his three children finally asked, "Nana chan, is it true that Tsu-chan, Sora-chan and Kayeta-chan call Reborn papa?"

Nana smiled pleasantly, "Ara ~ you found out. Welllllllllll, dear, how to say this. You were hardly ever around during Father's Day. And Tsu-chan, Sora-chan and Kayeta-chan always worked hard on their gifts."

Iemitsu felt an arrow pierce his heart but Nana continued on, "And even if you call us, we can't call you back for some unexplainable reason. It really saddens and hurts Tsuna, Sora and Kayeta you know?"

Iemitsu felt a second arrow pierce him at that but Nana ignored him and kept talking, "The three of them get truly upset and angry and hurt when they can't reach you. They were very disappointed!!!"

Iemitsu felt multiple swords stab him this time, Nana smirked a little at his guilty look before continuing with an innocent smile, "It was Father's Day dear and we couldn't reach you. Do you know what happened then? Then Reborn decided to spend the day with them and the three of them decided to give their gifts and cards to them. And yes Reborn is their Papa now ~"

Iemitsu was down and out for the count, Harry snorted from his barbeque and gave his pseudo sister a thumbs up. He was grinning like a loon at how effective Nana was in bringing the man down. Reborn just smirked wickedly and took the reins in watching over the teens while the others watched over the younger siblings. Or in Reborn speak, train the teens to swim and increase their stamina, which was a sore weak point for them. Iemitsu had looked at Reborn with jealousy and killer intent after that. Reborn had sadistically thought it served him right for always procrastinating visiting the family. And it was hilarious to watch Tsuna shoot down his father when the Young Lion had insisted they called him Papa instead of Reborn.

Flashback end!

As a live in tutor Reborn started to stay at the Sawada household, the three siblings did not mind. They loved cuddling with their father figure. Sometimes Reborn half wondered if he was not cursed would he have a couple of children and grandchildren by now. He shook the thought off. Now that they were half way through understanding the curse, it was possible to have a child in the near future. He would just have to be patient. He trusted Harry and Verde to figure things out soon until then he would protect and train his baby Sky.

Verde looked up from one of his experiment. They had finally found a replacement for one of the main ingredients, the "Chomping cabbage". It took a lot of trial and error but they managed to recreate the magical plant and mass produce them. The puffer fish and the scarab beetles were luckily not unknown. Introducing the new plant as one of the secret ingredients had gone as well as it could for the science community. They were all over themselves asking him questions about the where, when and how. Harry was amused by how popular Verde was becoming and made sure to add redirection wards to his clothes to keep stalkers from following him.

Harry laughed, "You are definitely the hottest and most desirable man in the world right now V~"

Verde snorted, "Humph! I have no interest on those wishy-washy idiots."

Chrome giggled, "But Verde Sensei, you have so many girls and boys throwing themselves at your feet. I'm pretty sure if you asked them to become your harem, they would happily agree."

Tsuna grinned chirping, "Yeah Sensei ~ I swear the girls and boys back in school were talking about you as if you were a superstar."

Takeshi laughed, "It's hilarious actually. They didn't even know your name a few months ago."

Kyoko nodded while leaning back on her best guy friend, Tsuna, "It's true though isn't it? They are wishy-washy."

Verde huffed, "Honestly it's the fame and money they want not me. Besides why would I care for their interest when I have everyone important to me here?"

Hana muttered, "They are stupid monkeys. You don't need them Sensei."

Harry smiled softly, "We love you too V. No matter what."

Little Chrome's, Takeshi's and Kyoko's eyes had sparkled with admiration at the new plants and they had decided to Master Herbology and Potions no matter what it took. It might take years to recreate the plants but they would be patient and Master their chosen fields. Verde had taken to tutoring them one by one on the plants he successfully managed to recreate and leaving them in their care once they had completely understood the intimate details of magical plant care. He half wondered if Chrome would be incorporating the plants into her mist, and Takeshi would use some of the potions on his fighting style, it's a no brainer Kyoko was already applying it to hers. And speaking of Mists. 

It seems Mukuro picked up a puppy and they were coming to Namimori because Harry wanted to meet them face to face and Reborn had called the Smoking Bomb to test Tsuna. Harry hummed, things were about to become hectic soon. He could feel it in the wind and with dread he feared for Tsuna and the other's safety, but he knew it had to happen. He only hoped they came out of it without loosing anyone. Reborn who was sitting on Harry's shoulder just sipped his coffee looking forward to some chaos and fun.

(One more chapter and this book is finished!
Woo-hoo
O(≧▽≦)O
Soon I'll publish book - 2
"Magic and curses in Mafia"
Till next time my lovely readers!)