Chapter 25 Climbing Mountain

Start from the beginning

「Un!」

The two braces themselves.

Near the monkey, two bluish white magic circles emerged.

There was a difference point with the monsters until now and the monkey.

That is right, it could use magic.

「【Cove】!」

Kaede instinctively covered Risa.

Kaede felt from the large shield continuous blows.

It was a continuous attack with ice gravels like a machine gun.

When the monkey approached with that, it made the magic circle disappear and enveloping a white shine to its fist, it punched.

This time there was a heavier blow that runs to the large shield.

「Sally!」

「【Double Slash】!」

While Kaede was getting the attention of the monkey, Risa slips beside the monkey, and slashes at it from behind.

The monkey scream, but without collapsing, it turned to Risa with anger in its eyes, and swings its fist.

The snow on the ground was a hindrance so it was hard to move, but Risa dodged with no problem.

「【Powered Attack】!」

The two consecutive attack counter cuts the monkey’s stomach deep, but it still wouldn’t collapse.

*Gapa*, from its opened mouth, a white shining magic circle can be seen.

「【Super Acceleration】!」

Risa draws one of her trump cards with an instinctive decision.

A large number of sharp ice pierced the place where Risa was an instant ago.

「【Slash】!」

The counter after evading the breath of ice, finally sinks the monkey.

The monkey’s body became light and disappeared.

「Fu〜… I used【Super Acceleration】huh……」

「After all, maybe I should participate too…」

「No, Maple should just prepare for the boss. I will be able to use【Super Acceleration】again, so… leave on the way to me!」