Chapter 21 Second Event

Start from the beginning

「Medal enough for two, I hope we get it」

「Un, let’s do our best!」

The body of the two became light, and disappeared from the town of the second stage.

「n…… we’re here?」

「Looks like we’ve arrived」

The feeling of earth that is sensed from the feet.

The two was in the middle of an open grassland.

You can see islands floating in the sky as if gravity had no effect on them, and you can also see mountainous areas far away. And in the wide open sky, you can see the appearance of dragons flying elegantly.

The field that the administration prepared this time, was a very rich and natural, utopia for monsters.

It was a fantastic world that was as if taken out from anybody’s fantasy world dream.

「Ohh〜! Beautiful!」

「Amazing… it’s so beautiful shiver came down on my spine」

The two were walking on the grassland while talking, and even though they walked for 20 minutes, they didn’t encounter other players. Thinking that Kaede immediately had an opponent last time, maybe this time, the stage that was set this time might possibly very wide.

「Will we be able to find a medal〜…」

「Who knows? Well, let’s do it slowly? There’s still a lot of time」

The two was talking like that, but they a goblin pushing aside the small grass on their right. It looks like it has targeted the two, and chases after them even though they went left.

「If the opponent is only a goblin… Snow White is good enough huh」

Kaede reequipped her large shield. Because she could not be wasting 【Akujiki】.

「Can I use this equips for a while? I’ll just change it to the Mirror of the Dark Night in case of anything」

「Okay〜! I’m counting on you. This time, I’ll defeat them okay?」

Risa approached the goblin very quickly and swings her dagger. The goblin tried to receive it with the club in its hands, but there was no way that the weapon with bad quality could stop Risa’s dagger.

*Supa*, the club was cut off together with the very deep red line in the goblin’s body.

And, the first attacker easily became light and disappeared.

「Oh〜! You’re really fast!」