Chapter 20 Friend Strengthening

Start from the beginning

When the old man said that, he gave Risa a glass bottle.

A blue colored monitor appeared in front of Risa.

It was stating, Yes, No.

Risa pushed the Yes, and accepted the quest.

The【Magic Power Water】was immediately checked by the non-combat players as soon as they get to the second stage, but they couldn’t draw it up from the spring whatever they did.

They were able to drink it in that place and recover MP, but it is impossible to bring it back currently.

The only way it could be drawn up, was using the glass bottle that is passed during this event.

But, that also disappears from the inventory after drawing it up after an hour.

It means, it was a spot that was prepared for this event.

「Well then, I’ll go now!」

「I’m sorry… I’ll count on you」

And, Risa jumped out of the log house towards the springs.

The monsters that are inhabiting around here are mostly 3 types.

The first one is the Big Spider.

As its name is, it was a large spider. Its size is about 1 meter and it’s spider thread attack that binds the target is very troublesome.

The second one is the Sleep Beetle.

It is a beetle that has status debuff attacks that make its target asleep. Its size is only a little bigger than the normal beetle, so it is a scary monster that is easy to be overlooked and receive a surprise attack from.

The third one is the treant.

It is mimicking a tree, and is good at surprise attacks.

But, it has a characteristic that it is the only one tree that has a red fruit inside this forest.

Knowing that beforehand, the chance to avoid it will surely go up. But, even without that, the attack range of the branches and roots is long, and there are a lot of players that are blocked on all sides and loses.

Risa is running through the forest.

As she has preliminarily investigated, there are not one monster appearing.

And, she properly arrived at the springs for about 30 minutes.

「It’s beautiful……」

The waters that are clear as it can be was shining faintly and shimmers to the surrounding trees and flowers.

To that fantastic spectacle, Risa stopped her feet for a while and viewed the springs.

And, after she drank the spring waters to recover her MP, she heightened her concentration.