Chapter 19 Under Preparation

Start from the beginning

Risa said that she was going to quickly acquire the ignore defense attack before the event.

The reason is, to measure roughly the damage to Kaede. Because they couldn’t afford on testing it without practice.

「I gained a lot, so, I need to have skills that would be useful…」

And just like that, Kaede puts an eye on one skill.

「【Cover Move I】and【Cover】… the large shield’s basic skill huh〜… although I didn’t have it」

The skill used to protect party members, an exclusive skill for the large shield. A skill that can be said, all players using the large shield and that is in a party have.

Kaede also, since she is in a party now, was now interested in the skills that she thought she wouldn’t need when she saw it before.

【Cover Move I】

Ignoring the AGI stat, will be able to move to the party member within the radius of 5 meters.

After use, damage received will be doubled for 30 seconds.

Can be used maximum 10 times.

The maximum times usable will recover every hour.

Skill Requirement

To be purchased from the Skill Shop.

【Cover】

Cover the party member besides the user from attacks.

When used, VIT would be increased by 10.

Skill Requirement.

To be purchased from the Skill Shop.  

Skill Shop is, the NPC shop that is selling the basic skills for the different types of equipment.

Other than【Cover Move I】and【Cover】, 【Slash】and【Double Slash】can be bought there.

From the lots of gold that she was able to have from selling the white scales obtained from the underground lake, she could easily buy at least two.

「Let’s go buy it!」

Kaede walked towards the NPC shop.

With this, she thought that it was needed because she might be able to save Risa when she’s in a pinch.

Kaede left the store while holding a bag in one hand after buying the skill. Inside the bag, was two scrolls that have the skills in it.