Chapter 33 M

"That's not what we're talking about tiger" Jungguk's deep voice linger around his ear making him shiver. "You mean..." as he got what they were talking about a dessert they meant him.

Taehyung's eyes widen "Minjae will hear us" he tried to speak but his mouth was being messed by Jungguk, he slip his fingers inside his mouth "Not if you keep quiet" Jungkook's husky voice whispered through his ear.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

They led him to their room they locked the door behind them and waddle towards the bed. The twins thought of teasing him today before doing him until he pass out or until they are satisfied of who knows how many rounds can Taehyung can handle.

Timeskip.....

Taehyung is blindfolded as his hands are tied behind him, is trembling from pleasure because the twins had put a vibrator inside him.

Taehyung is on his knees on the bed as Jungguk is behind him and Jungkook infront of him. The twins are playing with his buds, stroking his member softly and sucking his tan skin marking him theirs.

"A-ahh.... da-ddy ..... ma-ster can ahh I c-um?" The twins stop everything they're doing and stop the vibrator. Taehyung whined as he is at the urge of cumming but got denied.

"No tiger not yet" Jungguk immediately turned on the vibrator to the level 8 making the younger scream in pleasure but Jungkook is quick to shut him up by kissing him.

Jungguk came close to his ear "Remember tiger you have to keep quiet Minjae is sleeping" he smirked seeing his baby trembling as he pinch his bud and his other hand stroking his member fastly.

The younger tried his best to keep quiet but he know for sure that he can't "A-ahh....hhmmm...ahhh" he let out a breathy moan.

"C-cum" he muttered but then got denied by stopping everything they're doing. On this point the younger was teary soaking the blindfold he let out a desperate whiny cry.

"P-plea-se it h-hurts" he said shaking between them they already gave in "Ok tiger we teased you enough" Jungguk turned the vibrator to the max level and that is level ten and started prepping him.

Taehyung flinch as the twins continue their action. After a few minutes the younger can finally cum. He leaned on Jungguk exhausted.

Jungguk laid the younger down to the bed and he got up and sat from the chair beside the bed "You can have him first Jungkook" he said and his his twins smirk and nod at him.

He watched as his brother started coming to the younger pulling his leg he position himself and shoving his member slowly inside him.

Taehyung choked on his moans as he felt himself being filled up inside. Jungguk watched them as he jerk himself, the room is filled skin slappings and moans.

Jungkook slap his thigh then squeezes it after "D-dad-dy f-fast-er p-please" he said between his moans the older smirk "Since you asked nicely" Jungkook picked up his pace and moved faster.

At this point Taehyung can literally see star even blindfolded "Hmm....nngghhh....ahhh" he bit his lips when he remembers Minjae is sleeping.

Jungkook is not liking it he wants to listen to his moans, he position himself again to go in deeper than before, Taehyung immediately scream he Jungkook hit the spot.

"D-daddy th-ere, right there" he let's him know that he is hitting the right spot, soon after they came together.

Jungkook came hard inside the younger he turned to his twin as he saw his dick aching to be inside the younger.

"He is all yours hyung" he announce and got out of the bed and let his brother have the next round. When Taehyung heard Jungkook called his brother he mumbled "M-master?" he panted out still catching his breath.

"I'm here tiger" he quickly shove his dick inside him feeling the warmness inside him that was tainted with Jungkook seeds and soon his too.

He thrusted hard and deep inside the younger, the younger was shaking from intense pleasure. Jungguk pick up his pace going rough on the younger.

"M-mast-er cu-mming" he tried to speak as he was being pounded, Jungguk grab his dick squeezing it slightly "Not yet tiger" he thrusted even faster (a/n: if that's even possible) he is chasing is climax as Taehyung literally gripping the bedsheets hard with his hands tied on his back and he arches his back.

Soon enough they both reach their climax and Jungguk cumming inside him. Taehyung was at the state if passing out any minute but the twins will not let him though.

Jungguk signals his brother to come to them and he complied Jungguk made Taehyung sit up and now he is now leaning on the headboard and Taehyung was sitting on top of him his member.

He then slowly entered him and Taehyung let out a shaky breathy moan. Jungkook went behind him and lean closer to his ear "I'm going in now" he didn't let the younger reply as he shove his dick slowly not wanting to hurt the younger.

When they are fully inside him they waited for Taehyung to adjust before moving. As soon as Taehyung didn't feel any pain he started moaning like crazy demanding them to go faster.

They complied to what Taehyung said as they did they marked his tan skin even more leaving a lot of bite marks and hickeys everywhere.

"Aahh ah a-ah ah" he moaned non stop both of them thrusting hard inside him he already forgot about Minjae as he is too focus at the intense pleasure the twins are giving him.

The younger was shaking non stop from over stimulation. The younger threw his head back and Jungguk started sucking his buds and his brother slowly stroking Taehyung's dick.

Taehyung is a mess a drooling mess not to mention also a moaning mess "D-daddy hahh a-ah m-mas-ter cu-mming" he swallow a thick lump of saliva then all three of them came together.

The twins inside came inside him filling him up even more and Taehyung came on Jungguk's chest. He tiredly leaned of Jungguk's chest catching his breath as they pull out slowly.

A white sticky substance leaked out in his ass and Jungkook untied his hands and his brother untied his blindfold.

"You ok tiger?" He nodded too tired to even speak then he immediately went off to dreamland. The twins look at each other knowing that they over did it just a little.

The twins cleaned the younger and themselves before cludding on the bed with the sleeping beauty between them, few minutes later they also went to sleep.