Chapter 9

After an hour or two Hoseok came to us "Guys you are coming with me tomorrow at the meeting" me and Jimin nodded.

"Is Jin going to be there?" Jimin questioned Hoseok and I just look at them and I wait for an answer.

"Yeah when Mr.Kim has a meeting or so he always bring Jin around" he smile at us.

And me and Jimin dramatically cover our eyes "Oh my god....my eyes" I said Hoseok just laughed "I am the original sunshine" he opened his arms like he was in a titanic movie.

Jimin giggled "Hoseok stop that people are looking at you, you should head back to your office"

We wave at him and we continued our work in the company.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

The day happens so fast it is already the day of the meeting and I am kinda nervous I don't know why.

The meeting starts at 2pm and it is currently 1:43pm. I am with my colleague Jackson, we became close since 2 days ago.

He helped me print out some papers 2 days ago and since then we became close but not as close as me and Jimin though.

He has a boyfriend named BamBam he showed me a picture of him and Bambam, I cooed on how cute his boyfriend.

(They're so cute)

"Hey Jackson" I called out Jackson, he just hummed in respond "Did you got what I asked for?" I turned to look at him "It is ready to go"We both smirked at our plan for Jimin.

The plan is that Jimin will wear a pink maid outfit if he lose the game, the game is of course the traditional game rock, paper and scissors.

(a/n: it's always that game that they play like when bts will dance the gogo they played that game who ever loses wears the cute costume like Taehyung in a Snow White costume hehehe)

Meanwhile with Jimin.....

"Achoo...." Jimin sneezed and Hoseok roaming around to prepare for the meeting and caught Jimin sneeze "Are you ok Jimin?" Hoseok questioned the younger worried.

"Yeah I'm alright I just got a bad feeling something is gonna happen to me" Jimin got shivers down to his spine but shrug it off.

At the middle of the meeting.....

Jimin POV

As we all listen to Hoseok's presentation I felt someone's intense stare I tried to look around a little so I wouldn't be notice that I wasn't paying attention but I saw nothing.