Chapter 20

We walk to our seperate tables and daze looking at the ceiling.

"I want to cuddle with Tae" I spinned my chair making Jungguk look at me "He was just here a few minutes ago and we can't call him because his busy helping to come up with a new design" he said making me pout a little.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After an exhausting day at work Taehyung laid his head on his table resting.

"Hey Tae, I'll be going now" he look up only meeting Jackson he nodded a little before waving goodbye, he did the same with Hoseok.

He stayed there for a good couple of minute before standing up gathering his things and walk over to the office.

He knocked and opened the door "Bunnies, I will take my leave now" he went to them kissing their cheeks before going back to the door but stop when he felt them pulling him back.

"Can't you stay a little longer? We're just going to drive you instead.....please" Taehyung turned to them, they literally just begged him to stay and he can't say no.

"Sure" he smiled making the twins lit up a little.

He sat on the couch waiting for them, he took his phone and earplugs, plugging it in his phone and played the music.

He waited for them for 30 minutes still not done yet. He felt his eyes getting heavy he slowly started drifting off to dreamland.

He woke up the next thing he knew that he is in the car "Your up Tae" he just nodded while he stretch and rub his eyes a little.

Few minutes later they arrived to Taehyung's apartment. They got out of the car.

The younger went to his boyfriends "Thanks bunnies" he peck their lips "We forgot to tell you that you got a day off tomorrow" Taehyung lit up showing his box smile.

"Really?!" they just nodded and the younger gave them a quick hug then pulled away.

"I'll be going now bye, love you" he waved at them but only he got pulled back and the twins giving him a passionate kiss before letting him go.

"Bye tiger" Jungguk said.

"Bye pumpkin" Jungkook said.

This made Taehyung blush deep red, he waved again and went inside to his apartment's building.

Taehyung's POV

I unlock the door seeing Jimin inside on the couch. "Sorry Tae, I didn't pick you up" he looked at me "It's ok, I got a day off tomorrow you?" I ask him as I flop on the couch beside him.

"Me too" he excitedly replied making me happy "So how are we going to spend it?" I quickly thought of something "How about dying our hair?" his face lit up once again.

"I want to dye my hair, this hair color of mine is now boring" I giggled "How about coloring it pink" I suggested making him think.

"But will I look stupid?" he countered me a question "Then dye your hair your hair to blonde" I suggested another color "Sure, but can I pick a color for your hair?" I nodded.

"So what color will my hair will be?" I stood up going to the kitchen "It's a surprise" he grin at me and I just nodded to lazy to to ask why is it a surpise.

"Let's call Jin if he wants to dye is hair too tomorrow" he shouted as I return to the living room giving him a small hum.

No one's POV

The next day they went to a salon to dye their hairs Jimin said what color he will dye in hair, Jin did the same and he whispers the color the person who will dye Taehyung's hair.

After a few hours of sitting and waiting and also munching their food, their asses hurt for sitting too long but they are finished.

They looked in the mirror Jimin strike poses, Jin giving compliments to himself and Taehyung stared himself at the mirror.

Then he suddenly bursted "BITCH I LOOK HOT IN RED" he turned to Jimin wide eyes.

"I look beautiful scratch that I look GORGEOUS in purple" Jin pronounce the gorgeous clearer.

"I know" he grin also loving his hair color. "The boys will drool over us" Jimin smirk at the image about the boys drooling over them.

The next day came by and they went to their separate ways. Taehyung got inside the buliding and people stared at him throwing compliments making him blush.

He entered inside the design department and sat in his respective place. Jackson immediately went to him along with Hoseok by his side.

"Looking good Kim, red really suits you" Jackson complimented him making Hoseok nod in agreement "Thanks" he smiled at them.

Mark walk in and called Taehyung saying the twins need him. He stood up from his place and wave at Jackson and Hoseok then he left.

He knocked at the door then entered when he heard a reply. He looked at the twins with a shock expression on thier faces.

He came closer to them as they are beside each other.

"Why did you call for me?" he question them but didn't get a reply because they are busy staring at their lover.

"You look gorgeous" Jingkook blurted out.

"The models are going to get jealous of your beauty baby" Jungguk snake his hand around Taehyung followed by Jungkook doing the same thing.

The younger blushed at their statement, he is now as red as his hair.

"Back to the question bunnies, why did you call for me?" he look up "Nothing we just miss you" they hug the younger and it made Taehyung giggle.

"But we saw each other the day before yesterday" they both kiss his temples "We know" both said in unison.

They cuddle on the couch and talked a little "Bunnies I need to go now, I need to help them sketch a new design for the nest release" Taehyung stated making the twins whine.

"Stay here a little longer please" they pleaded more like Jungkook pleaded him to stay longer.

"Fine, just a few more minutes ok?" he gave in making Jungkook smile like a little bunny and Jungguk lean to Taehyung a little closer.

Few minutes had pass and they are not still letting go of Taehyung "Can I go and help now please" he look at the twins.

"Sure honeybun" they finally let him go, Taehyung stood up and stretches feeling relieved.

He kiss both of their cheeks before going out of the office.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I wrote a shorter one because I don't know what to write, my mind just went blank. Writers block to be exact. Everyone experienced that and I am experiencing one now.

Hope you like this chapter hehehe.....