Chapter 16 M

I saw Bogum kissing Jimin and he is crying non stop his polo opened a little, he crossed the line this time I wasted no time and punched Bogum in the face really hard.

I crouch down to his level and pulled his collar "The contract is over you may leave now and never come back" I spat at him and called the guards to take him away.

I look at Jimin "In my office now" he nodded and I walked away my anger not leaving me.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------
WARNING YOONMIN SMUT COMING:

Jimin's POV

I wiped my tears as I watched Bogum drag away by the guards I fixed my shirt as I feel disgusted by his touch.

I wipe my neck using my sleeves, I kept wiping still feeling disgusted they way he touch me makes me want to vomit.

I slowly walk towards Yoongi's office I knock before entering. I saw him looking at the window "lock the door" he said sternly and I locked the door, he turned to me and signal me to come closer to him and I complied.

When I came closer we are now facing each other his coldness visible in his eyes piercing through me.

He slowly walked closer and closer to me and I started to walk back little by little until I bump his table.

He lay his hands on the table trapping me his eyes not leaving mine. He looked every inch of my face then he growled at me when his eyes landed on my neck.

"He gave you a hickey" his voice strong and menancing he leaned in and suck on the spot where Bogum left a hickey.

I moaned softly, he starts to bite it and starts sucking it harder. I felt my eyes starting to water at the feeling, my hands on his shoulder gripping it.

He pulled away and look at my neck "This skin of yours is only mine to mark understand" I nodded, he wipes my tears.

"No one touches what's mine" he lowly growled "Yoon-ahh~" I whimpered as I felt him spank my ass. "It's daddy baby....and you deserve a punishment for letting him touch you" he smirk at me.

"I'm going to show you who you belong to kitten" he smirked at me making me gulp nervously, my heart beating like crazy.

He moved away and sat on his chair "Strip" he commanded and I just blushed madly "W-what" I clutch my polo looking at him.

"Don't make me repeat kitten" I gulp and slowly unbutton my polo shirt, I took it off and started to unbuckle my belt I saw him licking his lips making my heart beat loudly.

I took off my pants along with my boxers leaving me naked in front of him I cover myself with my hands.

No one's POV

Yoongi stood up and went to Jimin "Don't hide yourself baby, you're gorgeous" that made Jimin blush redder than a tomato.

Yoongi held Jimin's hands, he lowered his head embarrassed, Yoongi picked up the younger's neck tie and turned him around tying his hands at the back.

Once he tied it tightly but not that tight to hurt the younger, he turned him again and layed him in his table.

He kissed him passiomately like it's the best treat he ever tasted he can't get enough of it, Yoongi licked Jimin's bottom lip for entrance and he complied, Yoongi slip his tongue in exploring the younger's hot cavern.

They fought for dominance and of course Yoongi won. He stop kissing him and trailed down to Jimin's neck leaving wet kisses making the younger moan loudly.