Chapter 8

We laughed at him "Sorry hyung...oh by the way can me and Jimin help you with that?" Taehyung pointed at the papers.

"Sure if you want to buy I am not forcing you guys to help me" he raise his hands.

"It's ok hyung we got this" I encourage him and he just smiled and divided the paper and gave it to us.

"Ok guys this must be finish by next week and of your done just give it to me so I can check for any errors and you can fix them and give me the final output so I can compose them in my laptop for the presentation"

Me and Taehyung nodded and we went back to our stations.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

A week later......

Taehyung's POV

A week had already passed me and Jimin just arrived at the department becausr lunch has ended.

We bumped to Hoseok and said that we will give him the presentation that we offered him help a week ago and it is needed tomorrow.

"Thank you huys so much for helping me, I'll make it up to you, how about I treat you dinner? How about later?" Hoseok asked us.

Me and Jimin look at each other before nodding "Is 7:30 good?" Jimin questioned Hoseok "Sure just send me your address I'll just pick you guys up" "Sure, thanks hyung" I smiled at him getting excited about the dinner plan.

"Ok guys see you later then" Hoseok wave at us and walked away heading to "now his office".

"Let's get back to work Chim" I patted Jimin's shoulder and he just nodded and we went to our stations and did our leftover work.

No one's POV

Taehyung is feeling a little sleepy so he went to the break room and made some coffee.

While he was making coffee he heard footsteps so he assumed it was Jimin "Hey Chim, do you want coffee too?" Taehyung turn around only seeing the twins behind him so he turn around lowered his head feeling embarrassed.

He heard one of the twins chuckles and that increases Taehyung's embarrassment to the max level. "Sure we could have some coffee Taehyung" Jungkook said

Taehyung turned "W-what coffee do you like?" He kept his head low and cursing himself for stuttering.

He look up and met the both of the twins' gaze "I'll have black coffee" says Jungguk "And I'll have a regular coffee thank you" says Jungkook with a smile.

Taehyung knew who is who, Jungkook has a faint little scar on his left cheek and his voice is a little higher than Jungguk, while Jungguk has a deeper voice than Jungkook and Jungguk wears earings not like Jungkook.

Taehyung has been observant when it comes to the twins, so that he knows which is which when he is given a project or something.

He nodded at their request and starts to make them coffee. The twins lean back on the counter as they watch Taehyung preparing coffee.

Taehyung can feel their intense stare on his back and it is peircing him through, he felt uncomfortable but at the same time he enjoys it.

He blushes as he realise what he had thought that he enjoys it. He waits as the two machine prepares them coffee.

One machine that prepares black coffee for Jungguk and the other is preparing the regular for Jungkook and for himself.

He turns arounds and went to the side to get the mugs.