Chapter 26 M

"It's a promise ring" Taehyung stated "Promise that we will not hurt each other, and protect each other from harm and never stop loving one another" Taehyung added looking at the twins.

"Promise" both said it in unison again making Taehyung smiled as he held their hands together with his.

The moon reflect the rings making it shine from the light.

"I love you and I always will" Taehyung said softly almost like a whisper.

"We love you too and always will" once again both said in unison what can you say they're twins.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The day have come to an end, Taehyung stay at their house to stay for the night and did something.

In the morning....

Taehyung woke up hissing at the pain on his lower part he crawled out of the bed and limp towards the bathroom.

He came out and limp to the halls going to the bedroom seeing the twins half asleep.

"Morning tiger" both said in unison using their raspy deep morning voice making Taehyung go crazy at their voices.

"Morning bunnies" Taehyung replied back his beautiful soothing voice made the twins stood up from the bed them hug Taehyung sqeezing him making him giggle.

"Let go Imma need to make breakfast " he broke free from their bone crushing hug the walk more like limp downstairs to make breakfast.

Taehyung's POV

I already done cooking breakfast and it's pancakes the twins are already seated on the table and I gave them the food.

I sat on Jungkook's lap he wrap his hand on my waist for me to stay put as he and Jungguk feed me pancakes.

We ate peacefully, we finished eating our food but we remain seated enjoying each others presence.

We flirt, tease and throw compliments at each other.

"Those ring are really made you guys" I exclaim and that made them smile like an idiot before they each kissed my cheeks at the same time.

"They are made for us to wear it baby" Jungkook snuggle on the side of my neck.

After the little talk we had they cleaned up the dishes and after they cleaned everything Jungguk carried me and we three went up to my personal room.

Yes they gave me my own room when I stayed with them sometimes, they did the decorating so yeah....

"Let's get ready we are going to the mall with the others" Jungkook stated, we agreed that we will go shopping after the twins birthday.

"Were going to take a shower together" I choke on his saliva as he heard Jungkook said the word 'together'.

I saw the twins smirking at me and I tried to get away of Jungguk's grip.

"Sorry tiger but your not going anywhere" Jungguk smirk grew making me nervous.

"We might do something dirty there" Jungkook said "You never know" Jungguk added.

"Yahhh....we already did it last night have mercy on my ass" I pouted but it only got peck by Jungkook.

"But we didn't had enough last night" Jungguk whispered near my ear hearing his deep seductive voice is making my thingy twitch.

"Please go easy on me" I said softly as my face went all red.