Chapter 12 Material Collection

Start from the beginning

That’s why she wanted to have a complete set of equipments.

After the jet-black equipment, next is pure-white equipment.

*Mufufu* Kaede laughed. Inside her head, she imagined herself being clad in those equipments.

「I understand! I will come and bring the money and the materials!!」

Just like that, Kaede jumped out of the store.

To find out where to get the materials needed for the equipments that she wanted for herself, Kaede came back to the information bulletin boards.

First of all, a pure-white material that have a certain hardness is needed. Kaede picked up two materials that are fit for that from the BBS.

The first one is White Crystal. But, Kaede knew that she couldn’t mine it with her 【DEX 0】.

That’s why, Kaede decided to go for the other one.

The location is the wide underground lake south from the town. It is being told that this lake has some kind of secret, but suspicious things like that hadn’t been found.

Her target in there is a fish that swims with a group, that has snow-white hard scales. One of them is a blue-colored leader that is almost transparent in water.

「There was that kind of story in elementary school right〜! That’s nostalgic!」

After buying new fishing tools, Kaede eagerly started walking towards the underground lake.

「Well then…Fishing, Let’s go!」

*Pochan* with the sound of that, that was the start signal for fishing. After that, she should only wait silently until the prey get caught.

And, after 20 minutes.

「I-It hooked!」

Kaede puts strength and pulled the fishing rod. The splashing waters echoed through the silent underground lake.

And, finally caught a pure-white fish, and it *PichiPichiflopped behind Kaede.

After leaving it like that for a while, leaving about a one 5 cm scale, it became light and disappeared.

The original scale was smaller, but it’s she thought about it as the game’s setting and put it in her inventory. She still needs to fish a lot, but Kaede has school tomorrow.

「To think, that it would take this much time…gugugu…after fishing the last two, I’ll just have to go back for today huh…」

Fishing was set to be relevant to the DEX and AGI status, so Kaede’s efficiency is the lowest. If it was a non-combat player’s status, they probably can fish one every minute.

It couldn’t be helped, so Kaede ended it there and logged out.

She couldn’t neglect the real life just for the sake a game.

「Fuu…I’ll end it here today! I have to prepare for tomorrow!」

Kaede turned off the hardware, and stuffed her bag according to tomorrow’s schedule.

「Well then……good night」

After laying in bed after a few minutes, *Su〜Su〜* Kaede started to sound asleep.

She is surely seeing a good dream.