27

Yoongi sighed loudly as he pets Holly. 

"Sorry that your trip was a bust," Jin muttered setting a plate of mini-sandwiches on the coffee table. Which Taehyung and Jungkook happily devoured. 

"It's not a big deal. I wasn't really expecting to be accepted anyway." Yoongi muttered, Namjoon patting his back in a comforting manner. Yoongi took a bite out of one of the mini sandwiches. 

"But it is a big deal!" Hoseok growled startling Mickey who was asleep on the floor. They only spent one night in Busan before coming back to Seoul. Only bringing clothes and the essentials. Which included Mickey. 

Namjoon and Jin let out a uniform sigh. "Hoseok calm down." Namjoon tried to reason. 

"But I don't get it! It's not that hard to understand! We are all soulmates." Hoseok grumbled as he crossed his arms.

Jin handed him a sandwich. "Come on. Eat. You aren't you when you're hungry." 

Hoseok snatched the food away from Jin. "Don't quote food commercials at me!" He glared before taking a bite. "Okay... It's really good though..." 

"Damn right it is," Jin told doing an imaginary hair flip.

Jimin sat in the corner not saying a word. He kept thinking about what his mom had told him while they hugged

"Jimin do you love them?" 

"Of course! If I didn't I wouldn't be here!"

"I'm sorry this is just very confusing to us... I've never heard of something like this before..."

"I feel so bad Mom..."

"Why?"

"I originally met Yoongi in Daegu... I turned him away... We could have prevented half of our pain if I would have given him a chance sooner..."

"Oh Jimin... I really don't know anything to say to you. I want to tell you some comforting words or tell you something smart that calms you. But I can't... It might take your Dad and me a while to understand, but I promise we will try out best... Now go on, I think they are waiting for you outside." 

Jimin would try to be understanding of his parents, I mean hell, he was confused at first too. But he was also impatient and wanted them to accept their relationship now.  

"Well, you are going to have to go back to Busan to get the rest of your stuff eventually."  Namjoon pointed out and the trio groaned. 

"I can buy new stuff-" Hoseok defended. 

"That's going to cost a lot of money," Namjoon told.

Hoseok groaned again. "You're right. This trip is already chewing up my savings and I haven't been back to work in a while..." 

"I just moved and now I have to move again..." Yoongi muttered, this time it wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it was still moving none the less.

"We don't even have somewhere to move yet..." Jimin commented making the mood drop further. 

"Can you guys stop sighing and groaning, it's killing the vibe!" Jin huffed. "And so what if your family doesn't support you?" They all looked at Jin like he'd thrown a dog out a window. The eldest rolled his eyes. "I mean, in my opinion, family should support you no matter what. Family doesn't necessarily mean those who are related to you by blood. But those who are there for you and will support you in your times of need."

Everyone in the room seemed to nod in understanding.

"That makes sense... Taehyung used to be the closest thing I had to family. Now it's all of you." Yoongi looked around the room. 

"AWWW! That's so sweet coming from you!" Taehyung squeezed Yoongi in a hug. 

"HEY! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD HUG ME! LET GO!" Yoongi tried to pry the clingy younger off him. "Go cuddle your soulmate!" 

"I will but you just admitted that I'm the closest thing you've had to family!" Taehyung argued. "Come on hyung! You love me! Say it!" 

 "What is it with you and trying to get me to say I love you all the time!" Yoongi complained. "I love you! Now get off me you leech!" Yoongi told prying Taehyung off him. 

Taehyung smiled and happily skipped back to Jungkook to cuddle him instead. 

Yoongi turned as he felt someone mess with his hair, only to be met with Hoseok. He visibly relaxed as he let Hoseok continue.

"We can make this work. We'll start looking for houses soon. You can move in with us. Jungkook can move in with Taehyung." Hoseok repeated they original plan. They just needed to get over this small bump in the road. 

Jiwoo supported them, which might be all Hoseok gets, but it was something. This older sister had promised to talk to their parents for him while he was away. But he had Yoongi and Jimin. Jin was right. All that mattered was that he loved Yoongi and Jimin, they had a family, right here, in Seoul. 

Yoongi cracked a smile as Jimin came over to sit near them, the younger perking up a bit as well. Yoongi placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. 

"Alright, looks like that's our cue to leave!" Jin hummed noticing the trio has disappeared into their own world. 

Namjoon nodded and waved the two youngest out the door. Waiting for Jin only to have the older stop him and run back for the mini-sandwiches before giving Namjoon a thumbs up. 

Closing the door Namjoon smiled at Jin. "Those were some nice words you said in there." He complimented.

Jin shone with pride. "Looks like you aren't the only smart wise owl of the bunch." 

"You can come through. You just have to put some effort into it and not dad jokes." Namjoon told with a small eye roll. 

"Hey! Sometimes jokes lighten the mood!" Jin crossed his arms as they had made it across the street to their condo. Rapmonie greeting them on the other side, wagging his tail. 

"Yeah, but still, what you said was really sweet. I think it calmed everyone down." Namjoon smiled at Jin, showing his dimples. "I couldn't be happier to be with you."

"Me too Joonie." Jin smiled back giving a quick peck to his lips. 

~

I think the next chapter in another one of my favorites. 

Also, my friend Mari is still here in my apartment. Having to deal with me watching kdramas at 2am... I'm honestly surprised she stayed on the couch. She is that type of person to steal my bed away from me too.