18

Hoseok hummed as he made his way to the door. He wanted to spend a day with Yoongi to get to know him, without being interrupted. Plus the hotel bed wasn't that good and he seriously needed to get out. 

The door finally opened to reveal a very confused and tired Yoongi. "Oh heyyyy... Hoseoookkk... I didn't just wake up..." He muttered. 

"Oh, it's okay. Go get dressed and we can find a nice coffee shop!" Hoseok chirped.

Yoongi flashed a small gummy smile and let him inside as he left to get dressed. Hoseok looked around the living room, boxes still scattered around, yet a picture hung on the wall. Another male hugging Yoongi so seemed less than impressed. 

"That's Taehyung." Yoongi hummed shuffling out to meet Hoseok. 

"Oh! Your roommate, where is he?"  Hoseok asked turning back to the older. Yoongi was wearing black skinny jeans and a loose oversized black hoodie over a striped shirt. He looked quite handsome in his casual clothes. 

"He's locked up in his room

"He's locked up in his room. He still has a really bad headache." Yoongi told with a yawn. "Shall we go?" 

"Yeah," Hoseok slipped back out the door Yoongi following closely behind, locking the door. "So have any good coffee places?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I just moved here, I'm just as clueless as you. There is always Starbucks..."

Hoseok hummed. "Yeah, but I wanna go to a cuter place." He told flashing Yoongi a small smile, the older's expression hidden behind his sunglasses. 

Hoseok's hand brushing against Yoongi's, the older slipping his hand in his pocket a moment later. Hoseok furrowed his brows in confusion at the small action but shrugged it off. 

Yoongi felt a little bad for turning Hoseok away like that but he still felt as if this small date was wrong. Hoseok had Jimin. It wasn't an affair or anything big but it still felt like he was making Hoseok cheat on the one he loves. 

They eventually stumbled upon a small cafe, sitting in the corner with an americano and caramel macchiato.  

Yoongi started to liven up now that he has had his daily cup of coffee. "So... What's Jimin doing today?" He asked tracing his finger along the rim of the mug. 

"Jimin is calling his parents trying to explain what is happening, Jungkook's parents as well," Hoseok told sipping his macchiato. "So I know you have Holly... I have a dog too, his name is Mickey." Hoseok said trying to making small talk. 

"That's cute," Yoongi muttered. "Thanks for the coffee..."

Hoseok nodded unsure of where to continue. "I really like to dance. Do you have any hobbies?"

"Music!" Yoongi quickly said finally getting a little more energetic. "I love writing songs and producing! I also play the piano! Taehyung calls me AgustD because I usually like to rap because I'm not too confident in my singing ability." Yoongi rambled.

Hoseok smiled and listened to him talk. He was very passionate about music and he was great to see him finally open up. "Is that what you want to do for a career?"

"Oh for sure! Even if I don't become a music producer, I could teach music or maybe become a professional pianist. Or a rapper, I don't know if I could do tours. I also don't want to get compared to the rappers that only talk about different ways to get laid and curse a lot. Okay well... I do put fuck it and I don't give a shit in nearly every song so maybe that would be okay?" Yoongi kept talking about how much he loved music. He usually wasn't a talkative person because Taehyung talked so much. Yet he just wanted to keep spilling out his hopes and dreams to Hoseok.

Hoseok kept smiling at Yoongi who talked about different concepts he wanted to represent in music. He just looked so beautiful and stunning, filled with passion. Similar to how Jimin looked when they talked about dance together. 

After finishing their drink the two exited the small cafe with smiles. Hoseok glad that Yoongi was warming up to him. Yoongi glad that Hoseok seemed to genuinely care for him and was interested in him. 

Hoseok admired the scenery of Seoul startled as he felt a hand intertwine with his own. Snapping his head over to Yoongi. "I wouldn't have thought you liked holding hands, you pulled away earlier."

"I uh-" Yoongi muttered retracting his hand. "I don't really like... Holding hands... Uh... Yeah..." Yoongi told as he kicked a pebble on the sidewalk.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, deciding not to question Yoongi. Yet Hoseok kept his hand out and close to Yoongi as they walked. Sure enough, he felt a certain someone's hand intertwine with his own after a few moments. "So you don't like holding hands?" Hoseok questioned. 

"It's not that I want to... It's just... My hands are cold and it's breezy..." Yoongi muttered making up some excuses. The truth being he liked holding Hoseok's hand and he felt the small gesture told people nearby that they had something. 

Hoseok smiled as he brought Yoongi's hand, still intertwined with his own, up to his face. Softly exhaling his warm breath over Yoongi's skin. "Is that better?" 

Yoongi nodded his cheeks dusted pink at the smiling happy male before him. So far he had failed to not be happy around Hoseok, he must be like a happy virus that just brightened his day. Like the sun. "Yeah... It's better..." Yoongi flashed a small gummy smile.

"You know. You have pockets if you want to keep your hands warm." Hoseok said as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi from behind, holding both of his hands while stuffing them in the pockets of the olders oversized hoodie. 

Yoongi froze as he could hear his heart thump loudly in his chest. How was he supposed to remain composed when nothing remotely romantic happened in his life and now this happy sunshine appears and treats him like the world?

~

1 chapter :)

The next chapter in fact. :)

Tomorrow. :)

I hope I make people scream at the notification. 

Also AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHABEUWVCUILUIQLCV I love yoonseok.

I

LOVE

YOONSEOK

The amount of softness I possess for this chapter oh my god. 

I just love Yoonseok so much they make me so soft and so fucked up at the same time. I can't even explain it. 

Like I write a lot of Yoonmin but I also have a LOT of Yoonseok in my drafts. Which is why I like yoonminseok, cause I can have both. Plus Jihope is pretty underrated.