22 [M]

*cough* *cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes again. 

Also uh Happy 4th of July but I'm not proud of America this year so... On behalf of the Americans that actually care about the world's future, I'm sorry our country is so selfish and disappointing. 

Anygay ONTO LE CHAPTER!

This will include:

-Top Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

(Also does anyone like Top Jimin? Uhhhh asking for a friend and the other yms book in my drafts...)

-Fucking against a wall

-Fucking in a hotel

~

Yoongi flopped next to Hoseok at the hotel. Fiddling with the younger's hoodie strings with a concentrated stare. Jimin looked at them both as he bit his cheek. "Are you going to sleep together again?" He asked.

Yoongi groaned flopping down on his back. "I thought we were past this! It was one time! You've slept with him too!"

"I know! But it bothers me! I don't know why!" Jimin huffed crossing his arms. 

"What do you want me to do anyway? Sleep with you too?" Yoongi asked somewhat sarcastically. It didn't sound like the worst idea. 

Jimin bit his lip, then it would be equal... Would that change his feelings? He wasn't sure... "It wouldn't work we are both bottoms anyway..."

"EXCUSE ME?" Yoongi shot out of bed to glare at Jimin. 

"What? Hoseok told me what happened. I bottom for Hoseok, you bottom for Hoseok..." Jimin shrugged. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah but that's Hoseok! Look at him!" Yoongi gestured to the male laying on the bed, listening to their conversation. "I can still top you!"

"I don't think your dumpling self could handle topping me!" Jimin challenged with a glare.

"Oh, big talk coming from the one that looks like a Japanese rice cake!" Yoongi challenged right back giving Jimin a small shove. 

Hoseok sighed and got up patting both of them on the back. "I'll leave you guys to have fun. Text me when you're finished." He winked before grabbing his phone and the room key. 

They both stood still for a moment, waiting until they heard the door close and lock. Jimin was taken aback as Yoongi wasted no time after that to push him against the wall and join their lips together. 

Jimin took a short moment to process that this was the first time he'd kissed Yoongi, and Hoseok was right, Yoongi kissed a little rougher, his lips slightly different than Hoseoks, still great none the less. He found himself letting Yoongi lead the kiss and explore his mouth. 

As he kissed Yoongi he started to understand how he and Hoseok ended up sleeping together. There was something about kissing Yoongi that made him deeply excited in all the right ways. He wasn't sure what it was though. Maybe it was the way their lips pressed together in a way that made him gasp for air. Maybe it was how Yoongi's tongue slipped over his lips and explored his mouth in a way that made him suppress a moan. Or maybe it was how Yoongi's hands trailed up and down his body in a way that made his pants a little too tight. 

Jimin let out a loud moan as Yoongi squeezed his ass. "Take me now." The words slipped out of his mouth before he even got a chance to process his thoughts.

"Oh? I thought you said I was a bottom?" Yoongi told removing his hand and sliding it up towards Jimin's waistband. 

"Well, you still bottom for Hoseok..." Jimin mumbled.

"You bottom for both of us." Yoongi pointed out. 

"I don't recall bottoming for you, yet." Jimin crossed his arms. 

Yoongi tiled his head with a small smirk tugging its way onto his lips. "I'm sorry, were you not the one that just said to take you now? Or was I imagining things?" He questioned, Jimin only bit his lip and didn't answer. "Well then. I guess I won't be taking you now in that case." Yoongi stepped away to sit back down on the bed. 

Jimin sighed as he walked over to his small bag of items in the corner of the room, taking out a small tube of lube and tossing it to Yoongi. The younger quickly shuffled away and back to his previous place against the wall. Looking at Yoongi expectantly. "Well, are you going to use it..." 

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he made his way back over to Jimin. Slipping off his shirt and throwing his behind him. Jimin bit his lip, he was surprised that under all that loose oversized clothing Yoongi had a slim figure and toned stomach. It wasn't toned enough to have abs like Hoseok, but his v-line was clearly visible and his stomach was flat.

While Jimin was busy admiring Yoongi, the older slipped his hands under the younger's shirt. Carefully slipping it over Jimin's head and slipping his pants off too. Jimin's cock standing against his abdomen, tip swollen and dripping pre-cum. 

Yoongi was quite surprised at how vocal Jimin was as he inserted the first digit to stretch the younger out. Sure he and Hoseok made a lot of noise, but this was quite different. Having Jimin emit loud moans in the hotel room with thin walls as he clenched around Yoongi's fingers was satisfying. 

Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi to spread his legs more, wanting Yoongi's fingers deeper inside of him. He couldn't describe how they way Yoongi prepped him was different from Hoseok. Yet it was, Hoseok was great and more dominant and in control. Yoongi could move his fingers in different ways and control them to stretch Jimin in a way he didn't know was possible until this point in time.

Jimin moaned so loud when he felt Yoongi enter him it was practically a scream. He held the older close to him, squeezing Yoongi's waist with his thighs. Feeling his back rub up and down against the wall as Yoongi thrust inside him. 

Hearing Yoongi's deep groans in his ear sent shivers right to his core. Without warning, Jimin's body trembled as he shot ribbons of cum over both their chests. The younger letting out loud high pitched moans giving a small tug to Yoongi's hair. Yoongi came shortly after, joining their lips back in a kiss as he filled Jimin up. 

"Are you going to stop being jealous that I slept with Hoseok now?" Yoongi asked as he pressed their foreheads together. 

Jimin smirked and thought for a moment. "Hmm, maybe I will if you clean me up and bathe me." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he carried Jimin into the bathroom. "You are like a prince you know that right?"

"Mhm! You know I am. I don't want to be treated like anything less!" Jimin smiled as Yoongi sat him down on the edge of the tub, making sure the water was warm before plugging the drain. "I want more bubbles!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes again, but this time with a gummy smile as he added some body soap to the tub to make bubbles. "As you wish."

~

Whelp... You are about halfway through the book, how's it feel. 

Also, I know I'm updating this at like 11:30 PM (in my time zone) but hey... It's before midnight so uhhhhh, that's still a daily update right?