A naughty little bug

POV Ashton Parker

I was sitting on the windowsill chatting it up with my cousins. We had finally completed the walls and floors on our new place. Parker's Pub and Brewery. My dream come true.
It was a process for sure. Nearly seven years to find the right building and location. The licensing process was very annoying and tedious. I thought it'd never end. But great friends and great family made it all worth while.
My name is Ashton Parker I have slightly long chocolate brown hair and lime green eyes that make most girls swoon. But that's not really what this story is about.
So I'm sitting on the window sill smiling at my cousins and new business partners, Henry and Harvey Parker. They had the money and business experience. I had the dream and the time to make it a reality with their financial assistance.
Henry and Harvey didn't, however, know how to dress for hard labor. They stood in their business suits with white button up dress shirts rolled up to their elbows. Henry had long ago removed his suit jacket and vest and untucked his white shirt. Harvey had copied him except he left his vest on. Aside from that, they still looked nearly identical.  Both had a stylishly slightly long dark brown hair. Henry had light brown eyes and Harvey had dove grey eyes. Both had their father's chiseled  features. And both were genuinely great guys full of compassion for the less fortunate and, due to a great mother, flawless manners which I was grateful for those two because my other cousins were a bit too unruly for this kind of work.
Cousin Jasper was another great cousin and I wished he could've been here to help. But like Henry and Harvey, he had a twin. Her name was Kylie. Jasper and Kylie never left each other's side. She was a loud and obnoxious partier. I smirked thinking about how she might be my best customer.
I was pulled from my thoughts when I smelled strong and bitter chemicals.
I glanced behind me and out near the dumpster to see a small girl with bright colorful hair and wearing a ladybug rain jacket. At first I smiled but my smile vanished when I realized she was spray painting the side of my building. I gasped and shouted down to her "Hey!! Stop that! You, little girl!" She looked up at me with a filthy face and scrunched up her face showing she had no intention of stopping. I shook my head warning her but she just smirked and then bent down and picked up a bucket of green paint and threw it on the wall. "STOP!!" I shouted. By this point Henry and Harvey had joined me at the window. "Watch her!" I snapped then raced down the stairs and out into the alley where she was.