𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩. 1

hi guys! i'm back with some more hawksilver! i wasn't able to just have one book of them, so i decided to make another one. i hope you enjoy!
\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>

pietro was currently on an app, reading a hawksilver story. he was really into it, biting his lip at how the story was going, "o-oh. my. g-god." he mumbled. he had hoped that clint wouldn't walk in.

speak of the devil, clint walked in and plopped down beside pietro. "what're you readin'?" he asked. a hue of light red spread across pietros cheeks. "u-.. um.. noTHING! it's nothing! i'm just reading a.. cook book? mmm, yummy recipes! yeah.."

clint raised a brow, "a cook book?" he laughed. pietro was a blushing, embarrassed mess. "..yes. i'm trying to learn a few things!" he smiled. 'yeah, a few things with you' he thought.

clint just nodded, something seeming off. he knew he had to get to the bottom of what pietro was really reading. with that, he got up. "well, okay. whatever you learn, you gotta cook it for me." he smirked, walking off.

pietro sunk down in the sofa. "i really hope he doesn't figure it out.." he mumbled, covering his face. little did he know, he kept his phone on and clint had snuck back into the room. with that, he looked at the phone.

/////
sorry if this is short, part 2 will be a bit longer! :)