𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩, 2

pietro sunk down in the sofa. "i really hope he doesn't figure it out.." he mumbled, covering his face. little did he know, he kept his phone on and clint had snuck back into the room. with that, he looked at the phone.

---------------------

clint was shocked, but not really. he knew pietro would do something like this. before speedy could notice him, the archer decided to leave quickly and quietly.

/2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ\

pietro walked into the kitchen to eat something since he was starving. he noticed clint and nat talking about something, not thinking anything of it. little did he know, they were talking about what clint saw on pietros phone.

nat and clint finished talking, nat looking at the quicksilver. "hey piet.. didn't know you were into.. some things.." she smirked. pietro blushed "h-how.. how do you know about that? wait-,.." he couldn't finish.

"yeah, clint told me. said he snuck into the room you were in and grabbed your phone quietly and saw what you were doing." she stated. "you probably could've just told him the truth instead of just saying you were reading a cook book."

pietro wanted to cry. "y-you-.. you weren't supposed to know my private stuff, clint shouldn't of looked through my phone just to see what i was doing!" he was fumed, being upset about it. "i can't believe this. i don't want to talk to ANY of you. if you need me i won't be in my room!" he stormed off.

nat watched him leave, a small frown appearing on her face. "shit.. what did you do clint.." she mumbled and walked to the man who caused it. "hey uh, pietro just stormed off.. i kind of told him what you did.." she looked at him as he looked back at her. "why would you?!"

nat rolled her eyes "don't back sass me, you're the one that went and looked at his phone just to be nosy! don't blame me for anything you did, so it's your fault that pietro isn't here!" she yelled.

pietro on the other hand was taking a walk in the park and looking around at the scenery around him. he liked how the branches in the trees would sway with the wind, making a calming noise. he smiled.

pietro also looked at the flowers and picked a few, holding them. "beautiful flowers.." he smiled.

out of no where, clint appeared at the park. "what do you want, 'cunt'" pietro said with venom. "listen, piet. i didn't mean to look through your phone.. i was just curious. you could've just told me what you were doing and we could've avoided all of this."

pietro looked at him still holding the flowers. "we could've avoided this whole thing if you didn't snoop through my phone and if you wouldn't of told nat.." he gave a stern look.

"i know you don't like what i did, i'm really sorry. i'll make it up to you.." clint sighed.

"really?" "really."

pietro gave in "okay, fine. i only say yes. i didn't say no because i know you'd still be telling me sorry.. eventually, sorry won't fix anything."

———————

the two ended up going on a double date with steve and tony.

//////

well, i hope you guys enjoyed this two part thing. i really tried with it. sorry if things don't look right, writing is not my expertise. new one shot will be up soon! :)