𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚

(feels)
                               + spoiler free!

                     𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

ever since pietro died, clint was never the same. he was always thinking of ways to get him back but he was never able to do so.

clint always swore that he would be reunited with pietro again eventually. there was this bird that would visit him everyday at his home. clint always thought that it was pietro coming to check on him everyday.

clint never ignored said bird, he made sure to give it seeds everyday it came. to this day the bird still visits him.

there was a somebody that clint knew, doctor stephen strange. he reached out to him a couple of days ago since he was familiar with the multiverse.

here they are now, sitting down.

"i want to see pietro again, strange." clint looked over at the man.

strange looked back at clint "it's dangerous clint. yes there may be multiple multiverses but those that contain a pietro will never be the one you had and knew here on this earth." he sighed, "i know you miss him a lot but you have to get over the fact that you will never see him again. i don't mean to be an asshole but it's the truth... wanda learned the fact that she'd never see her brother again.. we have all lost people that mean a lot to us, stark, and i can't bring him back because the other tony's out there aren't the same as the one i once loved." he added.

clint looked at the doctor, "yeah, you're right.. i just thought that i could potentially see him again. i just miss him so much.. the day he died, he took a piece of my heart with him and i always blame myself for that.. why couldn't i of been the one to die?" he asked, "i was the one to deserve that."

strange shook his head, "if you died then pietro would've been the one in your spot right now. nobody deserves to die."

"i've learned the fact that i would never hear or see stark again. he chose to sacrifice himself for those that he loved. he died a hero. what i'm trying to say is that pietro also died a hero. he shielded you and that kid from those bullets. he died your savior, clint."

clint nodded "i guess so. hey, thanks for the help and talk.. i really needed it."

// here's a new one shot! i hope you all liked it <3