𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

(thank you all for being patient with my slow updates, i apologize for not updating often. there are times where i have no motivation to write or don't know what to write, but thank you for always being here. i hope y'all enjoy this one <3)

———

03/22/22

today is the 5th anniversary of clint and pietro barton. the both of them decided to take the day off of work to spend it with each other. every second, every minute and every hour they spend together is valuable to them.

☁️

they arrived at their destination, a restaurant named delilah. it was clad with chandeliers, and nice elegant decorations. a place pietro thought he'd never come to.

the waiter came to take their order, allowing them the chance of getting wine and they took it. pietro took a sip of his red wine and looked around "being here with you.. makes me very happy.. i love you so much clint.." he said with a soft smile.

clint looked at his husband and smiled back at him, "i love you too baby. more than words can describe.." he also took a sip of his wine.

"let's make our 5th year together one of the best ones yet. not a day goes by that i regret everything that we've done together.. we may not have kids of our own but what matters is that we have a cute dog to take care of like a child.." pietro blushed at the saying and nodded as they clinked their wine glasses together and drank a little more.

when their food came they began to indulge it not being able to wait for the rest of the day that was ahead of them.

as soon as they finished eating, clint paid the bill and they walked out and got into the car. clint drove them back home having his hand on pietros thigh.

as soon as they got back home, the two walked in being greeted by their precious dog. they greeted her and then walked to their shared room.

pietro got into said room and removed his clothes and got on the bed, clad in his boxers. "mm clint.. i'm feeling hot for you.." he moaned out quietly, cheeks giving a tinge of pinkness, eyes being slightly open.

clint walked in closing the door behind him and began removing his clothes. "then let's get to it baby.." he said as he crawled on top of his lover, indulging him into a sweet but deep kiss.

let's say their night went extremely well and that it was full of tons of love.