𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮

(request ♡︎)

clint and pietro have been together for 3 years already. the two have always given hints about a wedding or we'll proposal. the younger has always wanted to get married, it's just they were always busy with things. little do they know, the proposal(s) are to come soon.

clint bought a beautiful diamond ring with their initials engraved in the ring for his lovely boyfriend.

pietro also bought a ring, a black ring. he decided it matched his lover so he decided on it.

not only was it a day of planned proposals from the two, it was also valentine's day.

tony was with clint at the moment, "stark, do you think this proposal will go well?" clint asked, hoping it went well today.

tony nodded "do you even have to second guess yourself? of course it's going to go well. it's not as if the two of you despise each other.."

clint nodded "yeah true."

"hey, how'd you even get the money to buy an exquisite ring like that?" tony asked.

the other rubbed his nape, "well you see- i took a card of yours. don't worry! i'll pay you back." looking over at him, he murmured, "if i'm able to get the money by then.."

"you mother-"

pietro was with wanda showing her the ring he got for his significant other.

"i may not have had a lot of money to purchase a nicer ring but do you think this is nice enough?" he asked.

wanda nodded, "of course pietro. it doesn't have to be an expensive ring to show off, it's the thought that counts and that's what matters. he will love the ring you got him." she smiled happy that her brother was finally going to propose and marry the man he loved.

the grey haired nodded "thanks. want to be there for me when i propose?" he asked.

wanda nodded "of course, i wouldn't want to miss all the reactions!"

later that day, the two males met up to go to the park. a simple place for a nice proposal. wanda was sitting on the bench scrolling through her phone when really she just wanted to see how it'd go.

the pair saw each other and engulfed one another in a hug "i missed you my clint!" the younger left a wet kiss on his cheek, arms around his neck. clint groaned "i missed you too bird. though why'd you leave such a wet kiss on my cheek-" the younger scoffed "ugh, you don't want my kiss on your cheek? unbelievable!" said male joked.

clint chuckled "i'm joking, i love your kisses. they're the best things. you being the first." a smile. something that's rare from him. pietro loves making him smile, it's his favorite sight.

after talking and what not a few minutes later, pietro found it the right time to propose. he got on his knee taking the velvety box out. opening it, he was about to speak "clint i've loved you-"

before he could continue, clint stopped him. "wait wait. what?" the older was beyond confused.

pietro looked up at him "..y-you don't want to marry me?" a frown appeared on his face, slowly getting up from the floor "i knew this was a mistake i'm sor-"

clint looked at him "no you doofus, i'm shocked because i was going to propose to you too! what the hell, i'll just accept your proposal so you won't be upset. i hate seeing you that way. of course i'll marry you baby, i love you so so much. i'd do anything for you."

pietro placed the ring on the olders finger and hugged him tightly "you had me scared for a second.. i love you too.. and happy valentine's day. i'll be sure to give you a little treat later my beloved." he smirked, winking as well.

the older smirked, "oh fuck. can't wait for that treat."