𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 [𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩]

// omg hi, sorry for the kinda long wait i had writers block not knowing how to write this.  i hope you enjoy! ♥︎

(lowercase intended)

[warning: smut]
clint- 31
pietro- 26

✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎

clint was currently practicing inside of the indoor archery range at the avengers facility. he was shooting the arrows like the pro he was. "i never miss, i'm just that awesome.." he smirked, being proud of himself.

"don't get too cocky, clint." a certain white haired male spoke as he walked in, arms crossed.

clint looked over at his lover, "don't call me cocky, kid." he scoffed, continuing with what he was doing.

pietro rolled his eyes "first of all, i'm not a 'kid'. i'm only 5 years younger than you!" he kept his arms crossed with a pout on his face.

the archer sighed quietly "whatever, just- just don't bother me or get in my way okay?" he mumbled and continued to shoot the arrows at the targets in front of him. the white haired only stood by the side watching as his boyfriend worked. getting ideas, the man smirked with a slight lip bite.

pietro hummed as he walked closer to his boyfriend sneakily wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. "you know i won't leave you alone, right?" he whispered.

- smut starts here -

beginning to slowly move his hands along clints body, he heard the other groan stopping what he was doing still holding his bow and arrow. "i wouldn't do that, piet'." he groaned out.

pietro rolled his eyes "hah, that won't make me stop." he smirked moving a hand to the others crotch giving it a small squeeze. that makes clint bite his lip and drop whatever he was holding, turning around and slammed his lovely boyfriend against the wall. "what did i say?" he growled. "you don't listen do you.." he sighed making pietro wrap his legs around his waist.

pietro grew hot, a blush spreading across his cheeks as well as his cock getting rather hard. "p-please punish me, i've been a bad boy!" he moaned out as soon as he felt clint grinding up against him.

"take your clothes off now," the older demanded. "i'm taking you in this archery range. i don't care who sees." he added.

pietro felt aroused and nodded. he took his clothes off rather fast, wanting to get straight to business. as he did so, he noticed his boyfriend not taking his clothes off. "hey take your clothes off too, don't leave me hanging!" he pouted.

clint laughed "don't worry, i won't leave you hanging." he said as he moved away and took his own clothes off but kept his boxers on. "one thing for sure, i'm not letting you release. that's your punishment.. i know you want me to do more but i know holding it in is just as painful.." he smirked.

clint began to leave kisses and bites on the slightly younger's neck having his left hand on his side, his other hand on pietro cheek.

after leaving many kisses and bite marks, he looked around for lube. he couldn't find any at first but eventually found it. he popped open the lid and coated his fingers with the substance.

he laid pietro down on a table "spread your legs." he demanded, the other immediately obeying. clint pressed in 2 fingers inside of his boyfriends hole, the other squirming from the feeling. "f-fuck.." pietro moaned out as he felt 2 fingers move around.

"please clint, fuck me.. i want you so badly!" pietro begged, clint scoffing. "so pretty begging for me.." he said as he removed his fingers and then removed his boxers in a swift motion.

clint got more lube and readied his cock with it. as soon as that was ready, he slowly aligned the tip to pietros hole. he slowly pushed in hearing his boyfriend mewl from the feeling. soon, pietro was filled with clints cock.

the older began to thrust in and out fast and hard. the sound of skin slapping filled the room along with groans and moans from the two males. clint went in deep hitting the others prostate.

"a-ah fuck, daddy fuck- right there!" pietro moaned out enjoying this too much. the two soon came to their high but one simply couldn't release just yet. "c-clint i'm so close-"

the archer shut his boyfriend up. "ah ah, remember baby.. you can't come just yet.." he smirked still pounding into the younger.

"p-please let me release, i'll be a good boy please!" he begged.

after about 2 minutes of begging, the younger was finally able. he came white strings on his stomach feeling very relieved. "fuck i'm so soft for you." clint mumbled as he rode out his orgasm from his own high.

pietro smirked "but you love me.." he smiled tiredly.

the two ended up putting their clothes back on and left the archery range, going into their rooms and taking a shower to cuddle for the rest of the day.

words: 838

[ this was my first time writing smut so it might not be that good- i hope you enjoyed it though!