𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙬

i know y'all have been waiting so here's a new one shot 💖
———

pietro: get your ass here old man, i'm bored 🤸🏽‍♀️

                                                                       clint: ok
                                   clint: but what's with the 🤸🏽‍♀️
pietro: don't you know?
pietro: that's gonna be me cartwheeling onto you 😳
clint: wow,
pietro: ew you're boring :(
pietro: just 'wow'
pietro: now you have to wear cat ears so get your ass here bitch

clint: don't call me a bitch, if anything i only call you that cause we'll you are my bitch :)

pietro: stfu 🗿

——————

clint and pietro were now eventually in the same place after about an hour.

pietro got the dog and cat ear headbands "here you have to wear these all day for... being an ass." he smirked causing clint to roll his eyes "what,, i wasn't even being an ass.. you're literally just mad about me saying wow." he sighed but grabbed the headband and put it on.

the silver haired put his headband on, fixing it so it looked good. he smiled at himself. "now say meow for me," he smirked.

clint rolled his eyes again, "no i'm not going to say it. it's embarrassing." he crossed his arms. pietro pouted and frowned "you're no fun.." he pretended to cry facing away from his boyfriend.

clint looked over at him with a small sigh. 'here goes nothing' he thought. "..meow.." he let out which made pietro look up and at him with a smile on his face. the archer did it again. "meow."

pietro was now smiling some more and hugged the older. "thank you,!" he kissed his cheek. "woof!" the silver hair let out.

clint couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. "i don't know why you're adorable when you want to be but an ass other times.." he laughed a little causing pietros mood to change a little
"fuck you," he rolled his eyes playfully.

clint smiled "you know that i love you, i always will.." he brought the other close pecking his lips. pietro smiled in return "i, to you.." he responded.

"catch me if you can," he added as he pulled away and sped off.

idk where that went but hey, it's something that i hope you enjoyed :) 💖 i also got the inspo from a bl drama series 👀 if you know, you know