𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣! 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

(hello loves! i'm sorry i haven't been updating this book like at all lately. i'll try to now that i graduated in june. i hope y'all enjoy this one <3)

two years have passed since the first fanfiction incident. pietro loved what happened on that day.

pietro is currently on wattpad searching up 'clint x pietro'

"i sure am enthralled with these works of fiction, oh boy.." he said as he clicked on a book of one-shots. "angsty, fluffy, smutty! this should be interesting.. will i cry with the angst? possibly!" he told no one in particular.

the book started off with a smut.

might he have to use his hand if he gets riled up by this work? possibly. he just hopes nobody catches him in the act because that would be quite embarrassing.

as pietro was reading, he realized that this is the daily life for him and clint. fiction? no, it should be non fiction at this point! that's how true these works are coming from pietro himself.

anyways, back to him!

as he was reading, pietro began to feel hot. this fic was getting him riled up and he'd have to do something about it quick. he set his phone somewhere on the sofa and pulled his sweats down.

letting out a sigh, he wrapped his hand around his length and began to stroke lightly getting himself to full hardness.

once he was fully hard, he began to move his hand faster leaning his head back. while feeling pleasure and bliss, moans escaped his parted lips.

he wished clint was here though but he wasn't. clint was off on a mission but would be back soon.

pietro stroked himself a little hard and let out a loud moan. he soon felt close, coming all over himself. he was a bit breathless but soon caught his breath.

not thinking anybody would walk in, he stayed sprawled out on the sofa with his eyes closed.

natasha walked in "hey p- WHY ARE YOU NAKED??? OH DEAR GOD PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" she spoke out loud.

pietro jumped and grabbed a nearby blanket and covered himself "WHY DID YOU NOT KNOCK?!" he responded keeping himself covered "i feel so embarrassed that you had to see me this way.." he said a faint blush on his face from embarrassment.

natasha looked at him "eh, it's okay. i've seen worse." she said with a smirk "no but get yourself cleaned and dressed, i want to go out!" she said as she left and closed the door.

pietro removed the blanket and cleaned himself up then got dressed and texted clint.

speedyinbed: felt horny, jerked off and thought of you then nat caught me! see you soon, xx

arrows: i'll deal with you when i get back babe, don't you worry.