Chapter 10 Event Results

Start from the beginning

only countering ever since

254 Name: Nameless Spectator

yeah, with the way she move, it’s normal to be dealt damage

look, just when I said i…ha?

255 Name: Nameless Spectator

ha?

256 Name: Nameless Spectator  

ha?

257 Name: Nameless Spectator

that, didn’t the large sword that swung on her head repelled?

258 Name: Nameless Spectator

eh? can you really do that?

259 Name: Nameless Spectator

if it is, everyone’s doing it

260 Name: Nameless Spectator

about rather than the large shield, or the stat debuff, the player itself was the most strange thing

Changing places to the event area, being tired out of sitting around, *TekuTeku* Kaede was walking in a one way street.

In front of her was were a lot of players. Their numbers, about 50.

She saw a lot of players that made a party, but she hadn’t seen a 50 person one.

It looks like most of them were magicians, and as soon as they saw Kaede, they released their magic to her.

Probably, they had hunted players on a one way street like this a lot.

Their movements had no hesitation on it, and felt they were used to it.

「With a big magic, I’ll blow you away!」

The magic crystals were accumulated too much that the black large shield became a red large shield. Kaede was also thinking that she should consume it soon.

Because she didn’t need magic crystals anymore, she received the magic shot by around 40 magicians without doing anything.

At the time their magic has ended. Kaede drew the short sword from her waist.

Her most powerful attack needs the blade to be completely shown.

From the blade, a violet colored magic circle was created.

「【Hydra (Dokuryuu】!!」