Chapter 6: Island Fight & Betrayals

Previously on Ninjago...

"There's a spy in your circle of trust," Flint overhears Nya saying to the ninjas

We switch to where Flint is alone in his room.

"Flint," Fling hears a familiar voice call

"Evelyn!" He exclaimed in his mind as they talked through telepathy

"I'm in some underground passageway, don't worry I'm fine. I'll meet with you soon, when I can," Evelyn explained hanging up on Flint

Unknowing to Flint her eyes lit a scary deep purple as she laughed.

"Everything is going according to plan," she snickered

Flint sighed, happy she was okay, but something felt off. He couldn't pinpoint what exactly until it hit him.

"My necklace,"

We switch to where Chen is as we see him talking to Skylar, revealing to us that as she is the spy. Skylar stood beside Chen, laughing as the scene turns ablaze.

•Cue the intro•

Flint's POV

    All of us, the remaining eight fighters, were currently in a blimp Clouse had us ride in. Not knowing where we were headed, we just stayed in the passenger side other than where the pilot would be.

I was beside Neuro as Turner stared at Jay. Jay finally asked what Turner was looking as as Turner replied back with saying Jay would be the next one out of the tournament. He's not wrong, seeing as Jay did sprain his ankle or something.

From there Kai asked Shade and me why we were scared to show him our backs.

"Scared we were going to find a tattoo and know one of you are working for Chen?" He questioned

"I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm going to put you on your back," Shade growled

I just ignored him, looking away from them, but not knowing Garmadon was looking at me. Just thinking about how I got that mark makes me annoyed. Jay whistled at Skylar, looking at Kai, and Kai knew what he was doing.

"Do you mind?" Kai and Skylar jinxed

"Tensions are high," Garmadon noticed

Lloyd replied back, noting it wasn't as high as we were currently now. He was right, without using my powers I could hardly see the island from up at our distance.

Neuro got up, saying he's had enough of this. Fear of heights. Good to know that never changed. He asked where Chen was as he headed to the front to reveal that no one was actually driving the blimp we were in. Everyone gasped at this as Chen appeared on the screen in front of the driver's seat.

"Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence, so one of you can win my Staff of Elements," Chen greeted on the screen

"Instead of fighting for a Jade Blade, you will be fighting for something different," after saying this he switched the screen

On screen now was a girl. She had black hair and was wearing all red with some black, yellow and silver. It was Nya. She saw the camera as she faced it.