15!

*skip a year*
So let me fill you in on what has happened so far. Kelly and Dakota had a beautiful baby girl. They named her issabella May Lewis. She is soo cute. Everyone is still together with their couples. We all live at sway. Me and jaden are... Well.

How do I say this?

I'm pregnant. I found out yesterday. I don't know if he wants the baby. He brought be a dog. Her name is rose and jaden looks after her so well. We have never talked about having a baby. The girls found out because I threw up constantly in the mornings. I am telling Jaden today, me and the girls have a plan.

We were all sitting outside. All of us in the pool. "so boys what do you think about babies?" Dixie asked. The boys all looked at her. "don't worry, I was just wondering. How do you picture your futures?" she said. "I see me and Addison at the park having a picnic with a boy and two girls" Bryce said. "I see me and avani with 2 girls. Obviously avani doing their makeup and hair" Anthony said. We all laughed. "I see me and Dixie old with wrinkles seeing our son marry his girlfriend" Griffin said. "I see me and ness having a water fight with 3 boys and a girl" josh said. "no way, 3 boys. Mini josh's walking around shooting nerf guns" Nessa said and we laughed. Then everyone turned to jaden. My heart sank. Like I wanted to throw up. "I see me and Mads, living in a house big enough for our family. I don't care how many children we have. 1 or 4 it's doesn't matter because then me and Mads can watch them grow up. Or if we can't have kids then there are other ways. As long as I'm with Mads I'll be happy." jaden said. Tears fell down my face. " really?" I asked. "I'm positive" he replied. I looked at the girls and they nodded with tears in their eyes.

"how about you wait 9 months?" I asked. Jadens eyes shot up. He didn't say anything he just looked at me.

Then tears flooded his eyes. "you're pregnant?" he asked. I nodded slowly. He hugged me and then kissed me. "I'm gonna be a dad!" he screamed. Everyone cheered and even cried.

Yes even Bryce and josh.

*skip 4 years*

"so kids that's how me and daddy met" I said. "the best love story ever" jaden added.

We had our baby boy named Dylan Hossler who is 4.We also had a daughter who is now 2 named Ellie Hossler. Jaden asked me to marry be a week after I told him I was pregnant. We live in a house together. We still are in touch with everyone from sway, we meet up every weekend. Addison and Bryce had a boy who just turned 3 named Alex Hall. Griffin and Dixie had a boy named Sam Johnson who is 2 and another boy named Ben Johnson. Nessa and Josh had twin girls named Amy and Sandra Richards who are 4 (she got pregnant a month after Mads). Anthony and avani just had a baby girl who is 10 months old named Daisy Reeves.

So I guess you can say they lived happily ever after.

Thank you to the people who sticked around and took the time out of their day to read this. I really appreciate it. Please vote if you like it and maybe check out my other stories. Byeeeeeeeee.