Part 4!

"what are you doing?" jaden asked. "come one, it's my first time having a fake boyfriends. Do you really think i'm not gonna base it on to all the boys i have loved before" i said laughing. "oh is that where the girl sends every boy she liked a love letter" he asked. "yep have you watched it?" i asked "just the first one" he said. I looked at him. "no nope hell no" he said. "i don't care, we are watching it together" i said. "ughh fine, but you have to come to parties with me" he said smirking. "fine" I replied
We made a list of things we have to do.

- do not tell ANYONE
- call eachother pet names
- have to go on dates
- sit with jaden at lunch
- make friends with his friends
- kiss eachother in public
- flirt in public.
- meet the family
- no cheating/flirting with other boys
- girl nights with the girls

"is that it?" i asked. "yeah i think so" he replied. Dakota walked into the room. "i'm postmating from Mcdonald what do you guys want? I'm paying so don't say you are" he asked. "can i have the 20 chicken nuggets please" i said. "same please" jaden said. "okay" Dakota said and waked off. "oh my god we are gonna have our first kiss" i said. "you have never had your first kiss?" jaden asked. "i have i meant first kiss with each other" I said laughing. "oh, I mean we could have it now" he smirked. "okay" I replied. He leaned in. I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. "hehe guess you will have to wait until you ask me to be your fake girlfriend" I smirked. He pouted then laughed. "guess I will wait then" he said.
10 minutes later
We ate our food. And we were watching a movie. "Wait a second" jaden said. He walked out the room. He came back we 2 glasses of water. He took out a box from his pocket. "medicine" he said. We both took ours and then finished watching the film. My eyes got really heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

*Ring ring ring ring ring ring*
I woke up to the sound of ringing. I looked at my phone.
Kelly😋

"uh hello?" I asked in a groggy voice. "get your ass up I'm coming over" she said. "shit jaden get up" I whispered. "don't worry about hiding jadens ass I'm outside" she said laughing. "ughh I don't want to see your ugly face it's too early bitch" she ended the phone on me then walked into my bedroom door. "oh shit" I said. "yeah your ass better be scared" she said and laughed. "Wait are you arguing or joking" jaden asked in a raspy voice. "joking" I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Jaden's Pov
"wow you and Mads are really close" I asked Kelly. "yeah she is like my little sister, I'm only 20 like her brother. She tells me everything" she said. "that's cool" I replied. "so anything interesting happen with you two?" she winked. "just the fact that Cameron cheated on me" mads said walking in the room. "no, really?" Kelly asked. "he said he lost feelings" she said. "what a dick" Kelly said. I laughed. "anyway why are you here?" mads asked. "so rude but I wanted to check up on you after I heard you were in hospital and if you must know I have a date tonight" she said. "ahhhh" mads screamed. I looked at her. It was cute that she was excited for Kelly. "who spill" she asked. "um Dakota?" Kelly said shyly. "yay finally" mads said. "omg your gonna go out get married and then have kids. Omg I'm gonna be an aunt!" she screamed. Woah she really thinking ahead. It's cute. "woah calm down" Kelly said "is this normal for girls" i asked. "boy you really don't wanna know how much girls over think" mads said. We all laughed. "anyway, I'm gonna go so look after yourself. And use protection" Kelly said as she ran off. "Kelly!" mads screamed. I laughed. "I'm gonna go get changed and then we can get and uber to get my car. And if you want we can go get breakfast?" i asked mads. "yeah sure" she said. I walked downstairs and out the door. I crossed the street and walked in my house. "morning mom and dad" I said. "morning jaden, did you sleep over?" my mom asked. "yeah and don't worry I took my medicine"