Part 6!

(back to mads pov)

⚠️⚠️⚠️Self harm⚠️⚠️⚠️
I know I shouldn't care what she think because I'm not really dating jaden but what she said is true. I'm a slut. I can't take it anymore. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a blade. I made a lot of lines on my arms.

This is not enough. I need more.
I made a few more lines on my thighs until I heard shouting. I looked up to see jaden taking the blade out my hand.

Jaden's Pov
I quickly ran over to mads' house. The door was unlocked, I called her name out but no one answered. I ran to her room, she wasn't in there. I checked her bathroom to see her on the floor with blood on her arms and thighs. "mads!" I quickly picked the blade up from her hands. I then picked her up bridal style and sat her on the counter. "leave me alone jaden" she said quietly. I ignored her and cleaned up her cuts. She didn't even wince in pain. It was like she was numb. I wrapped both her arms and her thighs in bandages. I didn't even realise I was crying. "why are you crying?" she asked. "why did you do this mads" asked her "oh come on jade I don't get why you care, no one else does. I'm better of dead" she said crying. This broke my heart. "mads you know what Olivia said is not true" I said holding back my tears. "I've heard it all before so it must be true"she said hopping off the counter. She took her tablets and swallowed them taking a big gulp from her water. " have you took your tablets?" she asked. " uh no not yet, I don't want to leave you alone." I replied. "go home take them and if you want you can uh sleep over" she said. I nodded and I quickly ran to my house.
End of pov

After jaden left I changed and layed in bed. He soon came back. He took his shirt off and layed next to me. "I'm sorry" I said turning to face him. "it's okay, ignore what Olivia said. Tommorow I'll add you back into the group chat and then at school you have to sit with us. If Olivia has a problem she can sit somewhere else. And after school we are going to Addisons house." he said. "okay" I said. We both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I tried to get up but there was a small weight on my stomach. I looked down to see jadens arms wrapped around me. I slowly took them off me and crept out of bed into my bathroom to get ready for school. I got changed into this

I walked back into the room to see jadens till asleep

I walked back into the room to see jadens till asleep. I took a picture of him

I posted it on my snapchat story and captioned it my baby tired😴😘I decided to wake him up so he could go home and get changed

I decided to wake him up so he could go home and get changed. "Jay?" I said quietly. "hmm" he responded. "get up we gotta go to school" he got up after 5 minutes of me bugging him. We walked downstairs. Jaden said he would come back after he gets ready. Dakota was making breakfast. "Hey Mads I made breakfast for you and jaden." he said. "Thank you jaden will be back in a bit, he is gonna get ready then he is coming back" I said. I didn't realise my sleeves were up, revealing my arms. "mads again?" he asked. I looked at him confused. Then I realised. "shit, I'm sorry someone said things and it got to me but jaden came round and he helped me" I said. "does jaden know?" he asked. "does jaden know what?" a familiar voice asked. I turned around to see jaden. "Sit down please" I said. "okay so before yesterday I was 1 month clean from cutting. I went through a dark place and I'm not gonna say I'm not in that place anymore but you when we started talking I kind of got through it a bit. So I guess I just wanted to say thank you. If you wasn't here for me when I broke up with Cameron I would have probably done it earlier." I said crying. " no need to thank me, just promise if you ever feel like doing it again you will call me" he said. I looked into his eyes. "I promise" I said.
"aww you guys are cute, btw just thought you should know be and Kelly are dating" dakota said. "yess finally how long?" I asked. "a week we wanted to wait until we told you" he said. We all ate breakfast and then me and jaden left for school.