Part 8!

*skip to the end of the day*
We all went to our homes to get changing into some other clothes with a bathing suit underneath. Me and jaden drove to our houses. "shit, what if they see me scars?" I asked jaden scared. "mads, they won't say anything to point it out or make you uncomfortable" he said putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it. We arrived to our house. Jaden went into his and I went into mine. I wore

Jaden was wearing

Jaden was wearing

With a blue hoodie

With a blue hoodie.

We got in the car and drove to addi's house. He put his hand on my thigh, i looked up and smiled.

No mads you can't catch feelings. Everything is fake.

We arrived at addi's house and knocked on the door. "welcome to ma cribbb she said hyped. We walked in and everyone was sitting there.

Jaden
Addison
Bryce
Anthony
Avani
Nessa
Griffin
Josh
Dixie

There was girl sitting next to Griffin, i think she was griffin's girlfriend. I went to introduce myself. "Hey I'm mads nice to meet you" I said smiling. "hi I'm Dixie, nice to meet you too" she replied "okay, let's get in the pool before it gets dark!" avani shouted. I took off my clothes and walked outside. Jaden looked me up and down. I giggled at him and then we both blushed. I sat down at the sun chairs with the girls.

Jaden's Pov
When mads came out in her bathing suit she looked amazing. I looked her up and down, she saw me and giggled. It was cute. We both blushed and she sat next to the girls.
Jaden it's fake, stop

I decided to creep up behind her. I picked her up bridal style and ran towards the pool. "hossler put me down!" she shouted. I put her body over the water and said "okay" as I let go. Everyone laughed at her. "ugh jaden help me out" she said sticking her arm out. I reached for her hand as she pulled me in with her. Everyone had jumped in with us. Soon we were leaning in but then "I'm here bitches!" someone said. We turned to see Olivia.
End of pov

Me and jaden were leaning in when we heard "I'm here bitches" ugh Olivia. Everyone carried on with what they were doing and I sat on the edge of the pool. It was getting dark so everyone got dressed into their other clothes and we went inside to play never have I ever. I sat next to jaden and nessa. We all went around the circle. "never have I ever been cheated on" Bryce said. Me, jaden and avani put our fingers down. We kept going around until Olivia's turn. "never have I ever cut myself" she said as she smirked looking at me. Everyone faces dropped. I put my finger down. "oh wait I got another one, never have both my parents died in a car crash, or never have i" she said "STOP!" I shouted. "what mads don't want everyone to know the truth?" she pouted. "get out!" jaden shouted. "aww look loverboy protecting his baby. And no this isn't your house" she said. "you're right it's mine so get the fuck out! Addison screamed. " I hope you know, you guys are nothing without me" she said. "actually, you are nothing without us, don't ever talk to us again" josh and Anthony said. Tears fell down my cheeks. Jaden held me from the waist. I cried in his chest.

Jaden's Pov
I was REALLY pissed off at Olivia she had no right to say that about Mads. She cried in my chest. I never want to let her go. Everyone left the room so I could speak to her. "mads, I'm sorry" I said. "W-what w-hy are you sorry, this isn't your fault" she said sobbing. "because I brought you into this, now she is hurting you" I said. "no Jay, I agreed to be your fake girlfriend" she said. "ignore what Olivia said. She wants me back but I don't want her" I said. "can you call everyone back in?" she asked. "yeah sure, I'll be back" I said. I walked into the kitchen and called everyone back in.
END of pov

Nessa's pov
Everyone left jaden and Mads to be on their own. We walked into the kitchen. "I feel really bad, I mean I saw them but I would of never asked her about it or pointed it out" Anthony said. "yeah same, it's got nothing to do with us" Griffin said. "i can't believe Olivia would do that" josh said. "guys we can't let Olivia get to her, remember that girl that she bullied" Addison said. "yeah we need to protect her" I said. Then jaden came in. "you can come back in now" he said we walked back into the living room.
END of pov

Everyone walked back into the living room. "Hey Mads" they said sympathetically. "Hey guys I'm good now, sorry" I said looking down. "bebe don't say sorry, I hope Olivia doesn't talk to us again" avani said. "it's getting late do you wanna go home?" jaden asked. "uh yeah please" I said. We picked up our things. "bye guys, see you tomorrow" we left and went home. Dakota was home so jaden kissed my forehead and left to go to his home. I walked up to my room and took a quick shower. Then drifted off to sleep.