Part 7!

We finally arrived at school, jaden parked the car and we both got out. I walked out and he held my hand. We saw all his friends and we walked over to him. "Hey bro hey mads" josh said. "Hey josh" I said. "madsss!" the girls shouted. "Hey" I replied. "everyone's coming to mine after school, are you coming?" Addison said. "yeah sure" I smiled. The bell rang. "come one babe we have English with bryce" jaden said. I smiled and we walked to English. We walked in the room and we sat in our seats, i sat at the back in my normal seat and jaden sat in his seat which was 2 seats infront of me. Bryce sits next to me. Olivia was sitting next to jaden, but he didn't speak to her. "it's funny how we sit next to each other and have never spoke" he said awkwardly. "yeah I know but its okay, I guess we didn't know each other" I smiled. "so you and jaden, how are you guys?" he asked making conversation. "it's really good so far, he is really sweet and makes me feel good about myself" I said smiling. "aww that's cute, he never really speaks to other girls since Olivia" he said. "why what happened with Olivia?" I asked confused. "oh um, she kind of used him for clout and then she cheated on him" he said. "does everyone like her?" I asked. "not really, we just talk to her mostly because the girls are scared to tell her to piss off. And because she is a creator so she can cause shit" he said. "oh okay anyway, how are you and Addison?" I asked. He blushed hard. "aww is bryce a softie" I said. "shut up bitch face" he said laughing. "wow we already on the nicknames okay then dickhead" I said laughing. "I mean yeah even though we might not know each other but you are like a sister to me" he said going red. "aww Bryce you are like a brother to me." I said. "okay so that means I am your favourite" he smirked. "wowww!" I shouted. "miss Lewis and Mr Hall can you please stop talking" the teacher said. "sorry" we both said laughing. "you really using me to tell everyone your my favourite" I whispered. "uh yeah you can say that" he whispered back.

*skip to lunch*
Me and jaden got to the table first and waited for everyone else. "so how was English with Bryce, did he annoy you?" jaden asked me. "actually we talked and then he said I am like his sister. So I said he was like my brother" I said smiled. "aw, I'm glad you get along with Bryce" he smiled. "buuuut then he said so now am I your favourite and ruined the moment" I said. We both laughed and then everyone came over. Including Olivia.

"what is this bitch doing here?" Olivia said rolling her eyes. I ignored her and stayed quiet. "she is my girlfriend and she is staying her so if you have a problem you can go sit somewhere else" jaden said putting his arms around my waist. She walked away. "sorry guys" I whispered. "no need to be sorry, ignore her" avani said. "so guys guess what mads said I'm her favourite" Bryce said loud. Addison stared at me. I felt bad because I think she thought I liked him. "bullshit!" I said laughing. Addison kept staring,her eyes were watery. "um guys I need to go toilet uh I'll be back in a second" she said and ran off. "I think she is upset" Nessa said. The girls were going to get up until is said. "um girl do you think I could go and see if she is okay, I think I know why" I said. "yeah sure that's fine" they said. I quickly grabbed by bag and ran into the bathroom. I opened the door to see Addison crying her eyes out on the floor. "oh my gosh Addison" I said lifting her up. "I'm fine" she said. "no you're not and I know why" I said. "I promise nothing is going on with me and Bryce, I know we have just got to know each other but I would never do that to you" I said. "I'm sorry its just Olivia" she said sobbing. "oh god what did she say?" I asked. "she said in English you sit together and you were flirting with him, she said you're taking him away from me" she said. "oh god no addi I promise he said to me that I'm like a sister to him. And I said that he is like a brother to me. I would never date him. I asked him about you and he blushed. He puts up with bad boy vipe infront of everyone but now when we speak I realised he is a softie. When I said your name his face went bright red. He loves you, i can tell" I said hugging her. "I think I um love him too" she said. "I think you should tell him tonight, take him on the side and tell him how you feel" I said. "Thank you mads, again I'm sorry I don't know why Olivia said that. She is jealous of you and jaden. I should of known. I hope you can figkve me and we can be friends" she said hugging me. "bestfriends, now let's sort you out and go back to everyone they are worried" I said. I cleaned her eyes and she applied a bit of concealer and then we went back to everyone. "Hey addi are you okay" everyone asked her. I sat down next to jaden. "um yeah just a misunderstanding, Olivia told me that mads was trying to take Bryce away from me. But we sorted it out" she said as she smiled at me. I smiled back. "that's funny because in English mads said I was like her brother and I said she was like my sister" Bryce said laughing. "and I would never leave you" he kissed her. "aww everyone whispered. " you okay mads?" jaden asked putting his hand on my thigh.  "hmm oh yeah it's just I don't get why Olivia would say that" I said. "she wants jaden" josh said. "josh!" Nessa slapped his shoulder gently. "oh I'm sorry mads, I didn't mean to say it like that" josh said looking down. The bell rang. "no honestly it's fine everyone wants what they can't have" I said. We all split up to go to our lessons.