Part 5!

*skip till the day before school*

The last few days me and jaden have been spending a lot of time together. We swapped numbers and posted each other on our socials, so people knew we were close friends. But today is the day where he asks me to be his fake girlfriend. I'm nervous even though it's fake.
I took a shower and washed my hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out the shower. I dried my hair hair with my hair dryer and walked over to my closet to pick out clothes. Then I did my makeup

I texted jaden to tell him I am ready.

Jaden🎸

I'm ready :)

Okay I'm walking a across the street now x

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. There was a knock on the door so I opened it.
"hey Hossler" I said smiling. "Hey M you look beautiful" jaden said. "thank you, you look handsome" I smiled. "dakota! I'm leaving now" I shouted. "okay" he shouted back. Jaden took my hand and walked me to his car. We both sat in and left. "where are we going?" I asked. "it's a suprise" jaden smirked. I nodded and looked out the window. We finally arrived. It was a field that looked like this

"aww Jay it looks great, thank you" I said

"aww Jay it looks great, thank you" I said. "no problem" he said. We sat together and ate. "so I don't know how to ask without making it weird" he laughed. "um Maddison Lewis would you like to be my fake girlfriend?" he said laughing. "of course I would, I thought you would never ask" I said laughing. "okay so before we have our first kiss, I called my friend Bryant. He is a professional photographer so he can take photos for Instagram" jaden said. Jaden texted Bryant to see if he was here yet. Then we saw him walking. He took some pictures of us. Then jaden started leaning in. I was getting hotter by the minute. I leaned in and he placed his lips on mine. It was like a million fireworks lighting up in my stomach.
What was that feeling? I have never felt that before. Maybe it's just nerves.

then we posted them and went home.

Jaden's Pov
Bryant was ready to take photos.
This is it jaden, kiss her but don't mess it up.
I leaned in and our lips met
I had a weird feeling in my stomach, what the hell?
I just ignored it and we both slowly pulled away. We were both blushing.

We both drove back home and said bye to each other. I walked inside my house, no one was home because Dakota and Kelly were out together again. I'm so happy for them. I walked upstairs and layed on my bed.