Part 10!

*1 month later*
Let me just fill you in on what's happened in the last month. Dokata and Kelly are still dating and are sooo cute. You would have thought it would have been weird but it isn't. It kind of feels normal. Kelly was more like a sister to me than a manager so now she is dating Dakota if they get married she will be my sister in law. Me and jaden have gotten extremely close, I'm kinda catching feelings for him. But I can't tell him. It's meant to be fake. And I'm really close with his friends. I guess you can say they are my friends now. I can share anything with them. Today we are going to a party. I'm kinda excited because it's been a while since I last went to a party. Let's just say parties are my thing. No one except Dakota knows that. The girls know that I get a bit wild. This is what I wore
Dress

 This is what I woreDress

Shoes

Makeup

Makeup

After I finished getting ready there was a knock on the door

After I finished getting ready there was a knock on the door. I walked to open it. It was jaden. He was facing away from the door "hi, dakota let m..." he turned around to face me. His eyes traveled to look at me. "uh do I look okay? Do you want me to change?" I asked shyly. "what? Of course not, sorry you look amazing?" he said blushing. "thank you, you look great" I said. We walked downstairs, dakota and Kelly were watching a movie. "if you're gonna drink take an uber back home, and be safe!" dakota screamed. "okay, bye guys!" me and jaden shouted. "use protection" Kelly shouted after. Me and jaden blushed and looked down. We ran out the door  and sat in his car. We soon arrived at the party. I could smell the weed and alcohol We saw everyone standing together. "Hey guys, ready to get drunkkk" avani shouted over the music. "yasss!" me and the girls shouted back. The boys looked at me confused. I looked at them and at the girls. "looks like jaden doesn't know everything" Nessa laughed. "what?" jaden asked. "umm let's just say, parties are like my thing" I said laughing. "jaden, ya girl is wilddd!" Dixie said. "dammn, jaden got himself a party girls" Bryce said. Jaden smirked at me. "let's go get the girls some shots then" josh said. Jaden kissed my cheek and went off with the boys. The girls and I spoke until the boys except jaden came back. "Where's Jay?" I asked. "Olivia is trying to talk to him so you might wanna go and get your man" Anthony said as his passed me a shot. I rolled my eyes and downed the shot, without a reaction. "dammnn" everyone said looking at me. I smiled and walked off to find jaden. I saw him in the kitchen with Olivia. I listened to their conversation. "I know I'm better that her" Olivia said. "um actually, she is everything your not. And she is perfect. So no thanks" jaden said. Olivia started leaning closer with jaden backed up into the wall. "olivia get off me" jaden said. "make me" she replied. "excuse me, get your dirty hands of my man" I said walking towards them. "he said he wanted me" Olivia smirked. "I heard different" I rolled my eyes and took jadens hand. I lead him back to the group. "sorry" jaden said looking down. "Hey?" I lifted his head with my hand. "you don't have to be sorry, it's fine" I said. We looked into each others eyes and started leaning in. "guys, hurry up!" someone shouted. We broke eye contact. "uh, sorry" jaden said. "oh, um let's get back to the group" I said. We walked to the group.
*20 minutes later*
Me and jaden we both really drunk. The rest of the group were just tipsy. We were dancing. "mmm my girlfriend looking like a snack" jaden said. "my boyfriend looking hotttt" I replied. "I'm in love with you, even if it's fake" jaden said drunk. "yayy same, I'm in love with you too" I said.

Avani's pov
Me and Anthony were dancing, when he went to find everyone to getubers home. I found Jaden and Mads dancing. "I'm in love with you, even if it's fake" jaden said. "same, I'm in love with you too" mads replied. They were both drunk.
What do they mean by fake?
I left that thought in the back of my head and walked them to the group. "guys, jaden and Mads are both really drunk so call them an uber" I said. We called them and uber and we all went back home.

Uber drivers pov
2 boys but a girl and a boy in the car and gave me the address. They were both drunk. I smiled at the thought of them having fun and drove to the address. We got round the corner when a truck came out of nowhere. The car flipped over. People came running over to us. Thankfully, I was able to climb out the car with only a few scratches. However, the girl and boy we stuck and both unconscious. The ambulance soonrrived and took them to the hospital.

Dakota's pov
Me and Kelly were watching movies all night. She was laying on my lap sound asleep. I closed my eyes but was interrupted by my phone ringing. "hello?" i asked. "hi, this is central hospital, your sister and her boyfriend were in a car accident. Will you be able to get to the hospital?" a women asked. "yes, I will be right there." I said in tear. I woke Kelly up and we rushed to the hospital. Jaden and Mads were in the same room with curtains separating them. Jadens parents were sitting in the middle of both beds. "oh my gosh" I said crying. I walked over to mads and held her hand. Then I did the same to jaden.