I sat down at my bed and found my twitter. I wanted to see what Namjoon posted of us today.

 I wanted to see what Namjoon posted of us today

Out with my favorite girl. ARMY what do you guys think of our styles?

#RM

I chuckled and get scrolling. Then I came over a post form the "WORLD WIDE ARMY" group that I liked so much. I saw a picture of a guy hugging a girl and then realized it was me and Namjoon. I read the caption and chuckled a little.

I was just walking home from my dance practice when I ran into RM and Y/n from BTS

I was just walking home from my dance practice when I ran into RM and Y/n from BTS. I swear seeing him treat her like his little sister is the cutes thing. I love you guys. 

Also to Y/n. Baby stay strong even though there is a lot of hate out there right now. We love you no matter what!

#BTS #Rm #Y/n #Army

I smiled and reading the last part over and over again. Real ARMYs are really the best. They know how to cheer my up at my darkest times. 

--------------------------------------------------------

'Jimin come on we're going to be late.' Yoongi yelled from the door. Jimin came running out from his room putting on his shoes in a hurry. 'Finally we can leave.' Taehyung said teasing Jimin for being late.

We were heading to an interview we were going to do today. We got to the place and walked out of the car. I could see a lot of paparazzis so I smiled and showed off my outfit.

 I could see a lot of paparazzis so I smiled and showed off my outfit

Outfit for the interview

We walked into a room where there were 8 chairs waiting for us and sat down. Soon a lady came in. 'Hello guys, how are you?' she asked us. 'Hey, we're great thank you. How about you?' Namjoon asked back being the gentleman he is. 'I'm great and speechless. Interviewing BTS was not something I saw myself doing. So I'm really happy I get the chance to talk to you guys.' she answered and smiled. 

The interview went fast and we were soon out of there. Jungkook and I had planed to go out and eat a little, just us to 95-liners. 'Why don't we surprise your mom?' Jungkook asked. I looked at him and smiled. 'Really?' I asked excited to of the though of seeing her again. 'Yeah why not? It's been so long since you last saw her.' he said smiling. 'But we could go out an eat everywhere...' said as we had planned to only be us. 'So? Let's go to your mom. I know she'll be really happy.' he said. I side hugged him in the car and told our driver the address.

We got to my house and Jungkook and I walked out of the car. I knocked on the door and soon after my mom opened the door. 'Aaaah, my Y/n is back!' she yelled and pulled me in for a tight hug. I giggled and hugged her back. She saw Jungkook and he was ready to shake her hand, but she pulled him for a hug catching him off guard. I laughed a little and they pulled away. 'Come come come, let's get you guys in and find some food.' my mom said making me and Jungkook giggle. 

We spent 4 hours at my mom's house before we decided it was time to leave. 'Oh sweet Y/n it was so nice to see the both of you again. I'll come and watch your first concert.' she said as we told her about it being planned. 'I'll get you inn mom, so don't worry about paying anything.' I said and kissed her cheek. 'See you later miss Lee.' Jungkook said and waved as we walked back to the car.

We were driving back to the dorm as Jungkook found his phone and took a picture. 'Let's remember this little trip forever' he said and smiled. 

ARMY Y/n's mom is the best cook ever

#Jungkook

--------------------------------------------------------

If you want to watch the choreography for the song "Beautiful" here you go