The whole week the boys had been struggling to get me with them to the studio and  dance practice. But Namjoon had enough of it. He dragged me out of the house and told me that we were going to do a lot of fun things today to get out of my head. We had the day off so it'w was the perfect time for him to listen and be there for me. And since he's the leader he has a certain responsibility to check with all the members how we're doing. It easier for the boys, I know it is. Girl can be a little complicated for boys to read. So I really do appreciate him dragging me out of the house to do something fun. 

It was a little cold outside so we both but on jackets to keep us warm. 'So what do you want to do today?' Namjoon asked. 'Ummmh, maybe just walk and talk.' I said and looked at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. 'Park?' he asked and I nodded my head. We went to the park and sat down looking out at the park. 'Y/n, I know you don't like talking about your feelings and everything but can you maybe try a little to open up to us. We hate seeing you like this. You're like our little sister now and seeing you hurt like this breaks our hearts. We just want to help and understand you.' he said and help my hands. I could honestly just burst out in tears right now. I could tell that Namjoon notice because he pulled me in for a hug. He hugged me tightly and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I caressed the back of my head. 'Y/n it's going to be okay, let's talk about it and figure things out together. You're not in this alone. We are all here for you. I whispered. 'Thank you.' I whispered back my voice unstable because of the crying. 

He pulled back and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. 'So, what's wrong?' he asked. I looked down thinking of how I could talk to him about this. 'Well, first you know about all the hate that has been going around. And....and I know that it's not going to get any better....but I just can't help to get hurt by things that they're saying.' I said looking down. He lifted my chin up with his hand. 'I know that it's hard and I know that I won't probably know how it feels to get all that hate because you're the only girl in the group. But I do know that you're a strong, kind, sweet girl and you have a lot of fans who looks up to you, and you also have a mom supporting you. She loves you a lot and you have 7 amazing big brothers who will always, ALWAYS be her for you Y/n.' he said smiling, showing his cute dimples. I gave him a weak smile back because I knew that he was right. I had people that supported me and I knew that I could alway count on my mom and the boys. 'What was the other thing?' he asked. Yeah that part....'Well you won't understand oppa.' I said looking down a little embarrassed about the topic even though it's normal. 'Try, I'll do my best to understand.' he said smiling caressing my back. 'Well I'm a girl and I go through shit, you know like puberty and like yeaaaah...' I said embarrassed. Namjoon chuckled a little, so I hit his shoulder. 'Don't laugh I knew you wouldn't understand.' I said and was about to stand up and walk away but Namjoon pulled me into a hug. 'No no, I'm sorry it's just that you're so cute. You're talking about menstruation right?' he asked pulling aways for the hug. I looked at him a little shocked and nodded. 'Y/n I have a sister your age. I know that that sucks.' he said. I chuckled a little embarrassed. 'Just let me know when you're on your period so me and boys will be extra careful not to piss you off.' he said. I was looking down but as those words came out I looked at him with widened eyes. 'No I don't what the rest of the guys to know that stuff.' I said whining. 'Y/n it's normal. Pluss Hoseok has an older sister he knows what it's like and the other boys will understand.' he explained. 'Yeah I guess you're right, but I don't like it.' I said crossing my hands. 'Y/n stop being so cute all the time.' he said and chuckled. He took my hand and we walked to a cafe. 

We ate some food and it soon turned dark. We were walking back to the dorm. We stoped to take a picture. 'Nice' Namjoon said. He picked me up and hugged me tightly. 'Thanks for today.' I said and gave him a kiss on the check. 

We walked to the dorm and were met by Yoongi and Hoseok sitting on the ouch watching something on the tv. 'Hey.' Hoseok said smiling. 'Hey.' I said and smiled back. 'So Namjoon-ah did you get any wiser?' Yoongi asked looking at him. 'Yeah, and you guy better be nice to Y/n.' he said pointing a finger at them. 'Aren't we always nice to her?' Jimin said walking in with Jungkook and Taehyung behind him. 'Yeah, but there are certain time you need to be extra nice.' Namjoon said and looked at me. Here it comes. 'Yeah boys, you should know when it's okey to tease her and when it's not okay to tease her. When she's on her period, it's a no no.' Seokjin said walking in from the balcony. 'Oppa!' I yelled at Seokjin. He chuckled and came to give me a hug, but I pushed him away, walking to my room. As I was walking away I could hear Namjoon. 'Yeah, bad timing dude.' I chuckled a little and kept walking to my room.