Chapter 9

Brooklyn P.O.V 🌺

" Brooklyn I'm scared" I heard Julia whisper as we were hiding in the corner of our bedroom.

"It's okay everything going to be okay " I whispered back as my sister laid on my bed with her clothes ripped off.

" Owe stop please" I heard my big sister yelp. My dad was putting his thing in and out of her.

" SHUT UP " he screamed as he put a gun to her head. She started screaming and crying more as he became more rough. I just couldn't take it no more.

" Leave her alone " I yelled as I grabbed a belt and started whipping his back.

He started chocking me I could barely breathe. he dropped me on the ground and went back to beating Nina who was trying to put her clothes back on to avoid being raped. He went to Julia who was hiding in the corner and started dragging her by her hair out the corner, she started screaming. he put her on the bed and started ripping her tights off. My sister couldn't move she was bound to the bed by her arms. So with all the strength my little seven year old body had left I reached into my draw and grabbed my knife that I hid and stabbed him in his back he turned around and Shot Me.

Naomi P.O.V

The last thing I remember was hearing two gun shoots and then I was out cold.