Chapter 5

Naomi P.O.V
Yes the pizza is here finally I thought. I've literally have been sitting next to Daniel while he talks about girls butt's saying there really big. Cash i mean Trey has been on my iPod doing lord knows what looking through my pictures and taking selfie's of himself but he cute though so I dont mind we actually kinda got to know each other, then Brooklyn and Julia came upstairs and started talking about foolishness all I know they said something about the Barbie dream house and I blanked out.

All I know is I want to eat some pizza ,put the girls to sleep and go to my bed, and possibly text Trey while pretending to sleep when my dad comes home. I really hope he not drunk and come to my room and start's touching me. hopefully he doesn't make me touch him or make me put my mouth on his thingy it so nasty I hate it. Why do you want a thirteen your old to give you oral sex that's so nasty, and it hurts cause he always forces it into my mouth like the last time I had to do it was on the way to here in the car. I remember we stopped at the gas station and he told me to pump the gas so I did usually he put's like 40 dollars worth in. So I put 40 dollars worth in and by accident it went up to $46.25. So when he went to go pay for it. He only had a Thirty on him. So I went and sat in the car waiting nervously next to Brooklyn in the back seat. He opened the driver seat door and grabbed the 20 that was for me and Brooklyn dinner and payed for the rest of the gas which was like 15 dollars more.He walked to the car and angrily opened and slammed the door

" Get in the fucking front seat" he said while gripping the steering wheel.

I looked at Brooklyn and quickly put a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead and mouthed everything is going to be okay while climbing to the front seat while Dave drove destructively on the highway. When I sat down I imeadiatly felt fear and anxiety take over my body as usual.

" I'm sorry I went over the limit I would of payed for it but I don't have any money" I said hoping he won't be to angry at me.

"It's okay baby your going to pay daddy back another way" he said while pulling into a empty parking lot where are we I thought.

he looked at me and turned off the car and made sure that there was know way I could get out by locking all the doors.

He undid his shorts and looked at me " You better eat up cause this is the only thing you are going to be eating for today" he said while he shifted in his seat and held it in his hand.

I didn't want to give him oral so I just shifted over the side hoping he wouldn't make me do it and just put his thingy back in it spot his shorts. but he never did Dave grabbed Brooklyn by her hair and shoved her head on it she tried to scream and I saw her eyes dwell up with tears why would he do that she to young.
" STOP STOP" I screamed he didn't stop instantly so I took matters into my own hands.

I was so angry that he did that so I slapped him. Me Naomi slapped my Abusive shitty father. Of course because he hate me he reached over and slapped me and then chocked me slamming my head into the window.Then grabbed me by the back of my head and immediately plunged my mouth on it. It was so nasty and it was really big I could barely even breath. I slapped his thighs as he moved me up and down. I never really understood as to why god made me this way so mature, I have the body of a grown woman and I'm only 13. My own father touches and rapes me almost every day. he makes me touch him why I ask my self. what did I ever do to deserve this.

But we all know god doesn't give you something you cant handle and my job is to "Grow Wise and stay true"

Hoped you enjoyed🙏😉