Chapter 6

Trey a.k.a Cash

So I'm just sitting here trying to get to know Nina but she looks deep in thought and her eyes they look so worried and tired of life i can just tell by the way she talk's she had a hard life. This girl is going to be hard one she don't trust. I'm not really the type to show I'm all lovey and shit on the outside and on the inside I will show it but Naomi Davis might just be the one to change that. I guess you can say I'm a softy.

Naomi P.O.V
I was so deep in thought and flashbacks who can blame me I haven't aten in almost two days.

" Nina come eat" I heard Brooklyn say. they were all seated at the table awaiting me. Traumatic and unforgettable events have happened in the past couple days and I I'm kinda just I guess out of it. I sat at the table

We ate and talked. Until the pizza and drinks were done and I put the girls to bed around 9. I was just chilling on the couch with the boys

" Nina" Daniel said what does this child want know.

" What" I replied not even looking up from Trey I pad as we played tap tap together.

" The squad going to the park and since me and Trey are apart of the squad and you will be too we have to go" daniel stated.

"First off all what if I don't want to be in your squad and it to late" I said under my breath.

" Little sis think she slick" Daniel said referring to me.Trey chuckled and may i say he has a nice laugh.

" shut up Brother" I said in annoyed voice. Trey chuckled again making me smile and look down

" Can we please go to the park, how bout we just tell Brooklyn and Julia that we're going out for a little bit" Daniel said begging. I responded with a head nod that said no.

" Why Nina please" he said begging. I'm just not ready to meet new people I guess. Well not more new people.

" Why don't you wanna go" Trey asked me while looking into my eyes.

" Because I don't wanna get dressed again" I said while looking at my clothes so I could lose eye contact, I was wearing a tank top and track pants with lipgloss.

" You don't have to you look beautiful " Trey said looking at Me.

he made me blush so hard that I had to get up on walk downstairs. When I was walking down the stairs i heard the boys trailing behind me and chuckling about my shyness. When we were in my room the guys sat on the ground while I sat on the bed I'm kinda scared to be in a room with two guys because of how my dad treats me and let's other men treat me. So it kinda scary but since they have respect they sat on the floor cause I kinda didn't invite them to come on the bed. They said that my room is nice and very clean.

" So are we going to the park" Trey asked. I shrugged my shoulders while lying on my bed

" No we're not aloud to leave the house remember" I said. Trey responded by grunting

" Naomi" Daniel interrupted Trey

" Yes" I said while taking a selfie in my mirror

" You have a really phat ass" he said. me and Trey gave him the
"really nigga" stare.

" Nigga why you always all up on her " Trey said referring to Daniel and mean mugging him

" Cash (Trey) don't look at me like that nigga when you saw Nina you looked at every inch of her body from her eyes to her ass to her damn toes nigga " Daniel said while grilling his brother. I turned around and raised my eyebrow at Trey.

" So what I can't reminisce about my future" he said while staring at me. Why does he make me feel this way.

Baby I can't stop reminiscing about the memories where going to make

I'm so sorry that I didn't update sooner I just have a lot going on