Meeting Liam

A/N: Here is the next update. Sorry if it took so long. I hope you all like it.. I dedicate this chapter to- drumroll please.. *drum roll* Sawrds-and-roses she wanted this chapter so bad.. And look it's about to be up..

Now..
Love yall. And being that she got the best dedication a new character will be in the story as an original one :) but she has to pick the name.. So now let's read!!.
========================

{Zayn}

"She's a bad person, Zayn."

Niall's words just stuck in my head. It kept repeating over and over in my head. What did he mean.. Does he know more about her than I do? I started to walk towards my next lecture. I met Niall when it was meeting hour. I couldn't think about anything else but his own words. I liked Perry: she is pretty, and sweet. Why does Niall not like her? I looked down while walking. *step step step*.. "1,2,3" I was counting my steps and before I knew it I hit something and fell backwards to the floor.
"I'm sorry." The person I walked into had said.
I looked up. I took in the males features. Why did I think of Justin, isn't he gone?
"No. It's my fault... I-I should have paid attention. I'm sorry." I said. He smiled; all I saw was Justin's. I had to leave.. "I'm sorry." Tears streamed down my face.. I put my headphones in once I got into my lecture hall and sat in the back and listen to this song while crying for my lost friend..
During the lecture I saw a flickering light..*A/N: I wonder who this reminds me of...* I just stared at it. The light resembled something more than anything I have realised in my own life. The light- a way to cross over into happiness.. But there wasn't any, I only found sadness. I felt like 5 minutes passed..
"Zayn." Someone said repeatedly. A moment later they yelled. "Zayn!" I jumped. It was the teacher. "I am very disappointed in you Zayn. I know you're having a tough time, but you need to get your head into high gear." Someone was laughing- Perrie.. When He scowled me, and he said. "Take Liam around the school and show him the classes that he has and what we offer."
"Yes sir." I said in response. I picked up my carrier bag and my stuff and walked him out of the class he gave me a slight smile and I smiled back even though it pained me. After twenty minutes of showing him around, he spoke.
"This place has a lot to offer." He said. I hummed in response.
"Liam?" I asked. He nodded. "Where do you come from?"
"I transferred down here to London from Wolverhampton. My family thought it would be best if we moved down here." He said.
"Why?" I asked. I don't know why I wanted to know this answer but something told me that he knew Justin..
"Because... Justin- he was my cousin.." I broke down.. He was holding me..